Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cup, Nivea League.

Cup, Nivea League.

I only have a Small Squad, that is Good enough for the League and NOTHING else, Due to my work, playing Cup / Nivea League Games, THEN League Games is Killing my squad, I can't be here 24 / 7, .... Suggestion ... Why can't I / We have a Button saying Yes / No I do or don't want to play Cup or N League Games.
    cookizzz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tosh Gilhooly View Post
    I only have a Small Squad, that is Good enough for the League and NOTHING else, Due to my work, playing Cup / Nivea League Games, THEN League Games is Killing my squad, I can't be here 24 / 7, .... Suggestion ... Why can't I / We have a Button saying Yes / No I do or don't want to play Cup or N League Games.
    Come on, that's not practical. It doesn't happen in real life. Plus, how many other managers want that option?

That said, you can get yourself bundled out of the cup very easily.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It doesn't happen in real life.
    Plus, how many other managers want that option?
    I think all the English teams
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks for the suggestion, Tosh ^_^

Every now and then I myself find it a bit harder to keep up and make sure I'm prepared for all competitions. I have to prioritize from time to time.

Interesting suggestion. I'll forward your idea to the devs.
    Tosh Gilhooly likes this.

Temidayo, Which part of ( CAN I / WE HAVE A BUTTON FOR YES AND NO ) didn't you understand, I can get out of Cup Games by putting my players on in silly positions, that's only 2 Games, but the NL is 6 Games on top of the League, and that's if I want out, I work shifts and can;t be here to change about, "THIS IS NOT REAL LIFE EITHER" it's just a Game, I've played 5 Games already in the League, and because of these Extra Games, I'm stuck at the Bottom of my League.

Nico, as soon as you're out of the EU ... I won't call you "don't be silly anymore"

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    First of all welcome and thanks for sharing your idea with us but sadly I do not share this idea with you and I am really against this.

I do understand that sometimes is really hard to fight in all these competitions, fighting on 2,3 or even 4 grounds at the same time can be super hard but picking only the fights you want is just lame and not fair to the others.

1st. Less teams in CUP & Champions League which mean more teams promoted to higher levels competition then their current level (+1 level). We already tired of playing +1 level in CL and basically your request would increase the numbers of these situations by a lot.
    2nd. More games for others but the same amount of daily income from Top 11. Same number of boosters generated by facilities and same numbers of tokens and daily gifts which can mean only one thing. An advantage to you!

Regarding not playing the League game I think is even more weird. Where you heard of playing in CUP or Champions League without playing in a League. I do understand that this is a suggestion but somehow I want this game to keep as much as possible a level or realism otherwise we would play what? That's not football...

Anyway it's your idea and I respect this. Thanks again for sharing with us!
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 02-15-2017 at 01:14 AM.
    Cloverfield likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

I do not believe I'm seeing this RUBBISH, I fail to see how it's an advantage to me not playing the CUP / NIVIA LEAGUE, if you read I only have a small squad and I can't come home from work to change my Team around to play these Games "ON TOP" of the League is nuts, I have to loose the first 10 Games of the season to get out of playing in all comp's, where is my advantage in that ???? that means I'm giving people who put good Teams out a good head start on my season before I can start, And where did I say I didn't want to play the ordinary League Games, that was you not reading properly what I'm saying, I DON'T CARE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE IDEA BUT, AT LEAST TRY IT, give us the Button for yes or no for two Seasons, this used to be fun to do but, You are making it too hard.................
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    First of all welcome and thanks for sharing your idea with us but sadly I do not share this idea with you and I am really against this.

I do understand that sometimes is really hard to fight in all these competitions, fighting on 2,3 or even 4 grounds at the same time can be super hard but picking only the fights you want is just lame and not fair to the others.

1st. Less teams in CUP & Champions League which mean more teams promoted to higher levels competition then their current level (+1 level). We already tired of playing +1 level in CL and basically your request would increase the numbers of these situations by a lot.
    2nd. More games for others but the same amount of daily income from Top 11. Same number of boosters generated by facilities and same numbers of tokens and daily gifts which can mean only one thing. An advantage to you!

Regarding not playing the League game I think is even more weird. Where you heard of playing in CUP or Champions League without playing in a League. I do understand that this is a suggestion but somehow I want this game to keep as much as possible a level or realism otherwise we would play what? That's not football...

Anyway it's your idea and I respect this. Thanks again for sharing with us!

I'm stuck at the Bottom of my League.
    Hi

Why you don't try to play light as me?
    I too work 6 days a week and Ilike to have rest periods so, some seasons I go for the league, then I tank in league and I just play the CL, and some summer Ive been few months resting staying in the same level... you have more control really under these factors and you can play with some different strategies without the need of a button...

Too I will sugges you open a teamshowcase thread here in the forum and ask for some suggestions as you say that you still with your team in the bottom of the table, so experience + some suggestions of experienced managers can give you a great result to enjoy the game and play, as I said, light

Famous
    This forum is full of people trying to engage your idea and offer discussion, don't need to be so nasty and capitalized.

The squad limit was just raised to 25, if you have a "small squad" that's on you, 100%
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 02-20-2017 at 03:57 PM.
    madflo19 and Cloverfield like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast