Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By k1tb
  • 1 Post By LarryC

Thread: Tokens

Tokens

We should have more tokens in top 11 because when buying players in the actions you could easily rUn out of tokens when bidding or in the middle of the season you have lots of injuries and you
    don't have enough tokens to buy a player

120T and 70 greens are more than enough to start a team. If you bid on a player and it goes to round five, then I always stop bidding. No need to bid more...
    nikolgiorgos and Altiplano like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    tokens is like air.
    The more place you give, the more it takes.
    Now that the new teams have 120T, to buy a player at lv1 you need at least 10 tokens.
    I have a team there and I know.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    tokens is like air.
    The more place you give, the more it takes.
    Now that the new teams have 120T, to buy a player at lv1 you need at least 10 tokens.
    I have a team there and I know.
    Welcome to the basics of economics. The higher the amount of a currency in circulation, the higher the prices.
    That's called inflation.
    Altiplano likes this.

Famous
    Let's not forget how much free stuff (tokens, money, rests etc) Nordeus have given us through the daily sponsor deals, eh?
    They don't have to give stuff away. The more they do, the less we spend?
    Proper Preperation Prevents P*ss Poor Performance.
    Manage what you have.

If you want more than you can get for free, then there is an option to buy stuff as much as you like, no limits there...

Quote Originally Posted by muhammedruler View Post
    We should have more tokens in top 11 because when buying players in the actions you could easily rUn out of tokens when bidding or in the middle of the season you have lots of injuries and you
    don't have enough tokens to buy a player
    The proportion of Time we spend in bidding round is proportionsl to the Tokens we hav.
    More Tokens for all = the ratio of time that managers spend in Bidding rounds will increase in the same proportion.

To explain easy, Inceasing tokens you increase the ratio of tokens needed to buy a player, If now you need a promide of 10, and they give us double tokrbably ppl will stay 20 ronds. If x4 40 rounds. I don't know if I xplain but thats the matrix.