Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Kaizer Franz
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Kaizer Franz
  • 1 Post By Voldara

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: x2 Booster points Bonus in Associations...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

x2 Booster points Bonus in Associations...

...for teams that promote. And this is how Khris would do it to finish with this tanking euphoria.

Addicted
    Good , and fair , not like the silly suggestion of 20% decrease of quality even if you don't promote lol

Or maybe avoid possibilities to a team that don't promote to loan his players or reduce it from 8 players to only 3
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    Good , and fair , not like the silly suggestion of 20% decrease of quality even if you don't promote lol

Or maybe avoid possibilities to a team that don't promote to loan his players or reduce it from 8 players to only 3
    This is the spirit... options we have to have a more balanced competition and try to don't see more managers tanking to play on da wekends xD

Addicted
    I suggest nordeus implement this with no warning first days of next season just to make them hate a lot looool
    khris likes this.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks for the suggestion, guys!

I myself would enjoy such a feature, and, let's be honest, who wouldn't?

I'll be adding this to my report
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Addicted
    Up to this topic .

So Jeeves or voldara , could you tell us if you will bring to the game this feature ???

I have to say i am fed up with thoses FA group who have one or two big teams who loan their 8 or 9 stars players to very little team mates ....

The average quality of the whole FA Group is low before the draw to have easy draw and then their FA group grow with one or two more stars in the quality average , it is very discouraging ... so please limit the max amount a team can loan to other teams . I think you can decrease it from 8 to 3 to break those manipulation schedule and on other side to keep the loans possible but in a lower amount .

Please nordeus !