Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reset, and start over..

Reset, and start over..

Well, im just throwing it out there..
    But what you guys feel about a Total reset of the game..
    Basically everyone starts fresh, at league 1

Im writing this in honest jealousy :-D because i hate the fact that some people are level 26.. and with the current promotion system..no way in hell i can reach even close to that..

So, lets say in 3months.. they have fixed injuries.. tokens, rankings, friendlies.. yea and league promotion/Regulation!

Basically for league promotion i would prefer this
    League 1-4/ Top 5 Get promoted, 4 Regulated
    5-10 /Top 4 Promoted/ 5Regulated
    11-14/Top 3 Promoted/6 Regulated
    (Regulated Players, do not qualify for Cup, and only Top 2 of each league qaulify for C.League)
    to get to 15 and the last one lets say.. Only top 2 Get promoted.. but have to playoff VS 2 other TOp 2 teams from other league 14

In the top league.. we will have finally "recognizable" best players in Top Eleven.. like in any other big online PvP game
    There are players and fans for the players..

But because of 0 ranking, and no "max" league.. we have no such

So what do you say guys, now that we are closing in to 7mil members

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
    I would have supported this proposal, but the problem is that it will lose a lot of Top Eleven players if this happens, but sometimes it should be a "global restart".

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    @vladomaniac, they won't do that because players will lose their trophy and you know how many players donated for tokens to win so they will lose a lot of players.

-but yes, somehow it will be nice, because atm I don't have any chance in cup vs this high level guys.... I will have a chance in cup in more then 1 year... maybe
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Nooo way!!!!! Sorry Vlado but that is the worst idea i have ever seen in the forum!

It's not fair in comparison to other players who play this game from the start,nobody's fault that we didn't then start to play, so it is what it is, play and progress slowly...

The 7m IMO is no where near correct, for every one that joins another leaves, so while it may show almost 7m how many have left the game, remembering it takes 70 days to delete inactive teams.
    As for the suggestion, dream on. Nordeus will have made millions out of this game, you think they would risk losing money to appease the minority.
    Do the sums if only 20% spend 1$ a season, or month in real time, add in advertising rights and video commissions. The game is a gold mine.

Would you be making this sort of post in say a years time when your like level 15 for example? be interesting to see what happens then.

If I was new to the game - I would say yes restart the whole game.
    But I'm Level 12 - and I accept theres players that are level 26 or whatever but they are there because they have been on top eleven since the beginning, But it does not really matter since the league and champions league are played against teams around your level, Its only once in a while you will face higher level opposition in the cup and once your beaten then you don't have to play higher level teams for another season. I'd personally ignore the cup since its a distraction to many lower level players and only start to consider the competition when its realistically possible to win the cup.

This games current system, Relegation simply would not work. Inactive clubs would sink to the near bottom of a level and eventually removed from the game altogether.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Would you be making this sort of post in say a years time when your like level 15 for example? be interesting to see what happens then.

If I was new to the game - I would say yes restart the whole game.
    But I'm Level 12 - and I accept theres players that are level 26 or whatever but they are there because they have been on top eleven since the beginning, But it does not really matter since the league and champions league are played against teams around your level, Its only once in a while you will face higher level opposition in the cup and once your beaten then you don't have to play higher level teams for another season. I'd personally ignore the cup since its a distraction to many lower level players and only start to consider the competition when its realistically possible to win the cup.

This games current system, Relegation simply would not work. Inactive clubs would sink to the near bottom of a level and eventually removed from the game altogether.
    Well alot of games, have a yearly global reset.. players with big achivments etc..
    But their previous achivments still stand.. you still hold on to your emblembs, shirts.. tokens..
    loose players, money, stadium..and current league.. thats all

And i doubt that at league 10+ there are 6 or more inacitve teams.. i think max 1 team is fully inactive at a bit higher levels

i personally have the best league 3 team atm.. with 40+star average..and a stadium of 43.000kapacity..
    And yet i would be happy with a reset..

Adding promotion and regulation.. and a system that recognize inactive teams.. and they can put them in the same league

For example, when new leagues are formed they put players that logg in to TE 4-7 times/week in 1 league

put players that log in 4-7times/month in 1 league

And those who have 2 or less logg ins a month in 1 league..

And you know what this accomplishes? a real comptetive scene.. where the real pro´s end up at the best league eventually
    and not just because of easy 7 player promotion and 0 regulation style..

I dont know in what level you are, but after lev.18- 19 there is not such thing such as "easy" 7 player promotion. Competition there is hard with ppl really active playing. If relegation existed there you might find yourself looping between 20 and 21 level for 2 boring years and eventually get bored and quit the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtax View Post
    I dont know in what level you are, but after lev.18- 19 there is not such thing such as "easy" 7 player promotion. Competition there is hard with ppl really active playing. If relegation existed there you might find yourself looping between 20 and 21 level for 2 boring years and eventually get bored and quit the game.
    Hahahahah that last sentence made me laugh, your IQ must be under 90 no offence its not a insult just a calculated guess

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast