Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mcgill1682

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Player progression

Player progression

I think player stats should randomly increase or decrease from season to season instead of all player stats decreasing. Some players should have their stats increse in the offseason because they just get better. It would be more realistic that way. Maybe use age and previous stats or abilities to determine this. Look at the way players in madden or mlb the show progress through the years in seasons. Its not like players would just sit around and say "well since we are getting promoted to a higher league i won't workout in the offseason to compensate for this." Having them all decrease in ability is not very realistic nor fair. Either do that or have a few weeks to just do training to help the players get ready for the new higher league promotion. You could also have the level of your training center factor in to this, or the overall player production from the previous season as well. I'm sure everyone would agree that a complete decrease in player ability going into a new season just isn't right. Other than this, i absolutely love the game!!!
    achiie likes this.

Post approved.

Thanks khris

I think this is a very good idea, i think implementing this would make the community very happy. Just does not make any sense at all for all players to get worse by going up to a better league. If anything players would work much harder knowing that there will be an increase in the new talent they will be facing in the upcoming season....... but I'm guessing that i won't get a response

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey thanks for the suggestion @Mcgill.

But keep in mind that the players don't actually drop in quality points. It's the moving to a higher level League that raises the quality bar needed to be reached in order to get to the same standards of the competition as the last time.
    You can read all about it here.

One attribute badly missing is routine. In real life, Senior players can compensate a lot and here it is almost better to run a youngster team because you can develop them for the upcomung next levels. If you want to play for the championships you have to get rid of players latest age about 25. And this is not true to life.
    A propsal can be the more minutes of play the more routine > this forces you to field them when they are young (= with less routine) so you have to consider it well