Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Voldara

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestion For Old Features in the New Top Eleven

Suggestion For Old Features in the New Top Eleven

We have heard a lot about the club history, but now, I wanna these aestethic improvements being added in the new one :

1. Trivias : Instead of tips, why not introduce football trivias in the loading screen, like how Liverpool won the Champions League, facts about Leicester City or RB Leipzig, or what kind of formation used on the very first football match. We should get that instead!

2. Tutorial : Before the 2017 version came in, the tutorial is still very loose where we can get a freedon whether to follow Mourinho's advice or jump straight into the things we need. Why not choosing to train players first then bid for a 5* Player currently on the auction rather than step by step guide where we can't even get the right to bid the player we want (yeah. I'm always forced into bid a 4* player that is completely incompatible with the initial formation, WTF.) or choosing the sponsor we want. Goodness.

3. Opponent Nationality Showcase : Back in 2014, we could see the opponent players' nationalities, particularly in the app. So why not bringing that back too?

4. Flag collections : Seriously, beside the club history section, we should be able to see how many flags we collected from away games as well! Because how awesome it is when you realize that you battled every single European team, for example, or when you remembered the fact that you have ever fought an Oceanian team by looking at the flag collections?
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    How didn't I see this earlier?

Sounds awesome! Good job CM-16

I think that each idea has its own potential and could truly give some more character to Top Eleven, regardless of the fact, that such additions are purely aesthetic. I personally would enjoy them all, especially the 'Flag collection". It might be nice to see how many different nationalities I face on the pitch!

I'm forwarding this to the devs! How do you think will such additions better the game experience for you and the other managers?
    CM-16 likes this.

Famous
    How about using the flag collection of something "accumulated" on the home page, like in the background behind the upcoming match up. We can see the Grounds expand and change, but at some point managers are probably going to ground every 3-5 days, selecting next build, and don't revisit. Would love really anything that increases the feeling of history and accumulation.

If it's adding flags to the background, it's not so dynamic... Maybe something that builds up close we get to match time, like a stadium filling with fans hours before a match, the ground crew painting the pitch, etc.

I'd like to see the Grounds tab used as a bit of a "hub". Team history or MVP historic players memorials at the club museum is the easy one. Maybe can read about tactics with another layer of depth at the Training Field. Or some media conference mini game to drive attendance between matches.

I really want to feel longer term connection, when my favorite player retires at 32, I'd be happy if I could sponsor a memorial, or throw a parade, or follow his career as a "coach" or get "Social updates" about his retirement in the tropics. An aspect of team motivation that persists over a number of seasons -player joining Barça has a different team history/expectation than joining Malaga. Some team to win league is huge, others to lose 1 competition 3 is confidence shaking.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread