Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By khris

Thread: Honour points inside game and for Token costumers

Honour points inside game and for Token costumers

I keep my own way doing variable suggestions of a posible future Top Eleven based on play per targets and I will add for example that one can be -this if we have the job centre again avaliable- achieve the CL classification of a team that we take in middle season and without use the market to buy players.

I want to believe that this game have space for the non strict playability as always had T11, but same time, targets to achieve insituations in what we are limitated.

More honour if you win a league with no 6*. more honour if you are at relegation zone day 15 and you achieve the CL spots, more honour if you use all season players of a same country.

Honour points can be used for example to unlock some particular bonus, competitions, etc for the next season if we gather enough or so.

yea, I really think that a football game, that initially as all football simulators, is so repetitive and lineal, (and I say this knowing T11 since the 17th season LOL) can be more interesting if have these type of challanges, and "systems of points", classifications, achievements and building systems based in to decrease what you obtained saving always the history.

yea here Im in the same, just added posible targets playing limited (of market, budge, stars, time etc) and relate these to a system of points. To resume.

In the same line, many games, when you are a usual costumer they give you a discont to buy in that case Tokens. Many games have bronze, silve and gold classifications for costumers, every level give a discount depending of what you buy, as old costumer that bought tokens for some months I missed this really, here then, can be aplicable a table of honour points and levels for the beloved customers that are loyals.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I keep my own way doing variable suggestions of a posible future Top Eleven based on play per targets and I will add for example that one can be -this if we have the job centre again avaliable- achieve the CL classification of a team that we take in middle season and without use the market to buy players.

I want to believe that this game have space for the non strict playability as always had T11, but same time, targets to achieve insituations in what we are limitated.

More honour if you win a league with no 6*. more honour if you are at relegation zone day 15 and you achieve the CL spots, more honour if you use all season players of a same country.

Honour points can be used for example to unlock some particular bonus, competitions, etc for the next season if we gather enough or so.

yea, I really think that a football game, that initially as all football simulators, is so repetitive and lineal, (and I say this knowing T11 since the 17th season LOL) can be more interesting if have these type of challanges, and "systems of points", classifications, achievements and building systems based in to decrease what you obtained saving always the history.

yea here Im in the same, just added posible targets playing limited (of market, budge, stars, time etc) and relate these to a system of points. To resume.

In the same line, many games, when you are a usual costumer they give you a discont to buy in that case Tokens. Many games have bronze, silve and gold classifications for costumers, every level give a discount depending of what you buy, as old costumer that bought tokens for some months I missed this really, here then, can be aplicable a table of honour points and levels for the beloved customers that are loyals.
    Agree with most of this...