Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By jcohen42

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Application of Skill Point Gift to Players Training for Ability

Application of Skill Point Gift to Players Training for Ability

So, I've had this happen a couple times now. I'm keeping a player at 99%, training up a special ability or a position in preparation for the following season's Negotiations market. However, one day the "skill point gift" from friends gets applied to this player, and this "gift" causes him to go from 99% to 100%, rendering him basically useless.

Thus, my suggestion is as follows: if a player is training for a special ability or position, the "skill point gift" counts as +1 to that ability or position.

Feedback is welcome.
    Altiplano and Cloverfield like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

I agree

it's annoying when that happens, have had that happened to me before also. Agree with you, the skill point gift should count as +1 to that special ability or position that the player is learning. I hate this auto assign skill point feature with the new version it sucks. If it ain't broke don't fix it

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Nice suggestion, @jcohen42

I can see how such a situation might be annoying and I agree that such a modification to the Skill Boost Gifts might be enjoyed many users, myself included.

I will be forwarding this to the devs!

Also the same happens when the player gets man of the natch reward
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC