Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By talisman

Thread: Player team transfer history

Player team transfer history

Provide in players profile his team transfer history, like price entering team, amount coins paid for him et cetera

Not very useful with the new Transfer system, as he has no history when you buy him, and he just disappears when you sell him.

You could store this information yourself with a little Excel spreadsheet...
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Not very useful with the new Transfer system, as he has no history when you buy him, and he just disappears when you sell him.

Hello I liked to suggestion to save anything about club in Excel.
    Do u have any template for this ?
    Thanks
    Club: Valhalla
    Purpose : to be football manager and leading my national team

Why a separate administration? There is enough space in players profile.
    It's also nice to see for which teams a player has been contracted and played. Just like in real life :-)

Famous
    Not very useful with the new Transfer systemt...
    I agree, I don't know why we even need notifications of friends transfers anymore.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by McWifi View Post
    It's also nice to see for which teams a player has been contracted and played. Just like in real life :-)
    But... Now most players... Any player who isn't coming from the negotiation list will only have 1 team for history. The odds of a player being traded via negotiation through more than one team must be very low. Nordeus killed "history."
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread