Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By zoranvuc
  • 1 Post By LeManiaque

Thread: Player's playing & transfer history

Player's playing & transfer history

Hi Nordeus,
    Are there any plans to add playing and transfer history for players? This would add depth to playing feel - also it would enable some other feats as for example promoting the players from club's academy..

Wysłane z mojego EVA-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    smk fc likes this.

Famous
    Nordeus recently annihilated "the old version", which had a history feature, like this:

Player's playing & transfer history-img_20170411_084054491_hdr.jpg

Many players liked it, and similarly a "flag collection" display, which was a set of small flags managers gathered for each unique country they played against. That was very cool, especially since the international community enjoying this game is unique and really far reaching. I have friends all over in distant lands because of TE.

However, Nordeus removed that and has not hinted at Any replacement. We've also basically lost the feature to "favorite" a player, though that was never well developed.

I'd say you missed those days.
    jcohen42 likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Thanks for that - was not aware. For me this is only fundamental thing that is missing. With this i would compare TE with Football Manager series - if you take mobile platforms only. And it would allow to bonus academy players... Would like to hear what Nordeus has to say...

Wysłane z mojego EVA-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka