Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By pleasures
  • 2 Post By jwoods

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Negotiation improvements

Apprentice

Negotiation improvements

I spend time and tokens increasing the abilities of my players until they make the "negotiation board". I then receive several stupid zero token offers. I would like to either ensure that i receive part of the original negotiation token amount (not all go to Nordeus) or have an option within the game that doesnt allow players to make zero offers for my players or a facility where i can automatically reject all zero token offers for players. This could be set at player level within the screen.
    swelzfc likes this.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks for the suggestion, @pleasures

Indeed, I also sometimes receive negotiation offers with zero tokens, therefore I understand your annoyance :/ Such an option might be a good addition to Top 11, as it could lower the number of such instances, where players have to deal with such offers.

Rest assured, I am forwarding this!

I agree with original poster. in fact it goes for all "offers" in my opinion. i am fed up of tight fisted people sending offers for players with no tokens and also below the market value of the player. if i was so desperate to give players away i would just be selling in auction. i cant also train my players while they have these offers on them so i always have inconvenience to go to the player and cancel these offers for nothing. please make it worth my while to deal with these time wasters, there are too many notifications in this game for me to look at already
    pleasures and Altiplano like this.