Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By brunoctc1983
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Bulling.

Bulling.

Why I have to be in a CL with only 2 teams of my level?

Why if I go to the SL then I have to be the only team of my level (all L32 but me)?

Why I have to stay 61 editions of cup facing rivals from +1 to +5 levels?

Is not more easy divide the levels in grades of 3? so 1 of each 3 seasons every manager will be in the favourites group?

Tired man, to see how just starting the season I have to face 63 teams that start with a +20% or more advantadge for the face.

Rookie
    I'm tired of that too Khris.

I suggested Nordeus to create a new game engine, based on Divisions instead managers level.

I'm preety sure it would bring more competitiveness to the game.

My idea is to end with this "20% cut on stars" at the end of the season. To do that, the programmers would need to put maximum strenght value for players and maybe the players need to evolve a little slowly.

This system would have:

Amateur Division: Every new manager would start here, and would be promoted to the 4th.

4th Div: All managers from amateur division and managers that were relegated from 3rd. This division would have a limited number of leagues (let's say 2000?), and would be numbered. The more near from League #1 of 4th, more close to get promoted for 3rd (let's say that from #1 to #16, all teams ending 1st to 3rd would be promoted to 3rd div).

3rd Div: 16 leagues

2nd Div: 4 leagues

1st Div: Unique, reach this point it would be the dream of every manager

Of course that this is only a suggestion, I played a game called Yahoo Soccer Manager that used this Division system.

To implement that, the Transfer Market, Negotiations and other things would need to be remodeled.

This actual level system is senseless. There is no motivation to keep your team level up, and the manager level itself means nothing to us, it only tells everybody that you are expierenced or newby in the game. The manager level tells nothing about our management skills. And I'm just tired of make my best to build a strong team and be "punished" by the system in CL and Cup, were most of time I'm the unique manager from my level while everybody are one level above.
    khris likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it can be more simple.
    Similar quality and see every oppo (no matter the lv) like we do in associations.

your ideas aren't bad @bruno but we 're gonna need the starship troopers after this - lol

Bulling.-starship-troopers-2.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    it can be more simple.
    Similar quality and see every oppo (no matter the lv) like we do in associations.

your ideas aren't bad @bruno but we 're gonna need the starship troopers after this - lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	starship troopers 2.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	87072
    Why Niko? lol

Anyway, I liked your simpler idea.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    because it's a new "architecture" of the game and gonna need a lot of effort (and bugs too ).
    Associations point of view (see other from their level/quality) is already happening
    as in the new auctions system too.
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html