Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Tanking - the Sisyphus project

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

Tanking - the Sisyphus project

Tanking is good, it's useful for managers who don't have access for for farming or cannot buy so to get a little stronger team.
    Also an option for players who want to take a break without loosing some levels (as the game doesn't give save/load option).

I see many complains, mainly about associations.
    So my idea is
    - One tanking season team staying in the same level and increasing the quality.
    - Second tanking season, the team loose one star (without promote or demote)

repeat above
    like the myth of Sisyphus
    https://www.greekmythology.com/Myths.../sisyphus.html

With the combination of this
    https://forum.topeleven.com/suggesti...A-players.html

can fix the problem with asso tricksters
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    So my idea is
    - One tanking season team staying in the same level and increasing the quality.
    - Second tanking season, the team loose one star (without promote or demote)

or the second tanking season, players do not gain any % or stop winning tokens and deducting an amount of money ....

There are many ideas but better avoid complicate suggestions that may cause bugs or misunderstanding.
    -1 star every second tanking season is an easy & clear implement
    Altiplano and Cloverfield like this.

Famous
    There are many ideas but better avoid complicate suggestions that may cause bugs or misunderstanding.
    -1 star every second tanking season is an easy & clear implement
    Unless of course you tank 1 season and then find yourself in a league full of previous seasons tankers who are all trying to avoid the penalty of failing to level up.

Famous
    If you want a realistic football game tanking needs to be eliminated. There should of course be a holiday mode but nordeus wouldn't like that idea as they want you to worry about your team losing %

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    The Destroyers and Bliketa like this.

well, T11 can't be realistic in many sections (for example fixing injuries).
    It's just a game based on football.
    For more realism, we should have few teams demoted but this will cause more problems and exploit.

Let's face it.
    Tanking never was a problem.
    It's that many association teams using it for abusing (check many of Top 100 teams).

Dreamer
    well, T11 can't be realistic in many sections (for example fixing injuries).
    It's just a game based on football.
    For more realism, we should have few teams demoted but this will cause more problems and exploit.

Let's face it.
    Tanking never was a problem.
    It's that many association teams using it for abusing (check many of Top 100 teams).
    You are totally right. Maybe for associations, your team loses 20% no matter what? I think that would make things interesting. The only potential problem, would be that your players will appear different every weekend.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

Quote Originally Posted by smk fc View Post
    You are totally right. Maybe for associations, your team loses 20% no matter what? I think that would make things interesting. The only potential problem, would be that your players will appear different every weekend.
    we must look for simple solutions as we all know how "fragile" is the game.
    Keep that in mind
    Altiplano and gizzmo like this.

Dreamer
    we must look for simple solutions as we all know how "fragile" is the game.
    Keep that in mind
    Agreed!
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

It's different if you 're just staying in the same season because you 're making a break, have vacations or work to do or family things
    from staying in the same season on purpose, to get stronger or to keep your team as 9*-10* for your association.

Observe associations top100.
    There are many teams there (spot Turkish groups) which got a 8-9-10* players from loans cheat and when it stopped they stay in League, on purpose.

I don't give a **** about asso games anymore but you can face such a team in the Cup or in the Champions/Super League as some of them manage to win it every season.
    Some others can play in Leagues with their normal team for some games, if there is a contest and want to gather points.

I agree with this suggestion because all those pro tankers, gonna drop quality after some seasons.
    KenoticFC likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast