Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: A team must have max 7* players

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar

A team must have max 7* players

This week end we 're playing in asso tournaments with this team.

A team must have max 7* players-2-2-asso-groups-italans.jpg

A team must have max 7* players-2-2-asso-groups-italans-2.jpg

Previous week end, we played again with them with my other group and lost in the final.
    So, playing vs those teams, now we 're out of top100 where our group was before 1 month.

Ok, I think you understand what they 're doing (without the group seem to have many loans.
    Of course more and more people doing this.
    Even when this gonna be fixed, a lot of 8*-9*-10* teams gonna play in many competitions for the next period.

Another issue (older than this) is Chinese or other Asian teams having superb teams of 8*-9*-10* players.
    T11 says that there are many Chinese players who are buying tokens and I believe that.
    China is a great market for motor companies, I know that.

So my suggestion is that a team can build max 7* players , with anyway the manager wants.
    Farming, buying, tanking, loaning.
    After the max of 7*, the only way to build a player is with a personal trainer (but with a reasonable price, like training with greens).
    The personal trainer must be paid only with real money.
    It can be with a different currency.
    Gonna be direct payment, tokens, don't know, doesn't matter.

With that way, we can understand that a team with 8-9-10* team is buying tokens, T11 can keep the token buyers and give them some privilege
    and good active managers who don't have time or vids to see in their countries, can have a descent 5*-6* team which can be competitive vs 7* teams.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 03-24-2018 at 09:49 AM.
    khris, k1tb, Nick Lizas and 1 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    This week end we 're playing in asso tournaments with this team.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-2 asso groups ITALANS.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	64.4 KB 
ID:	76846

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-2 asso groups ITALANS 2.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	76847

Previous week end, we played again with them with my other group and lost in the final.
    So, playing vs those teams, now we 're out of top100 where our group was before 1 month.

Ok, I think you understand what they 're doing (without the group seem to have many loans.
    Of course more and more people doing this.
    Even when this gonna be fixed, a lot of 8*-9*-10* teams gonna play in many competitions for the next period.

Another issue (older than this) is Chinese or other Asian teams having superb teams of 8*-9*-10* players.
    T11 says that there are many Chinese players who are buying tokens and I believe that.
    China is a great market for motor companies, I know that.

So my suggestion is that a team can build max 7* players , with anyway some manager wants.
    Farming, buying, tanking, loaning.
    After the max of 7*, the only way to build a player is with a personal trainer.
    The personal trainer must be paid only with real money.
    It can be with a different currency.
    Gonna be direct payment, Golden tokens, don't know, doesn't matter.

With that way, we can understand that a team with 8-9-10* team is buying tokens, T11 can keep the token buyers and give them some privilege
    and managers who don't have time or vids to see in their countries, can have a descent 5*-6* team which can be competitive vs 7* teams.
    No more "loan training allowed" if players have 7* and with limits of join-re-join of teams per season.

wik wik^^
    Last edited by khris; 02-03-2017 at 04:46 PM. Reason: ^^

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    The idea is not bad but the thing is the impact would be very big and there would actually be less "donations" to Top Eleven. Nowadays between a 5+ and a 7 stars team everything can happen so many people would very like consider that isn't worth to buy many tokens if you can only stop at 7 stars.

Also from 7 to 9 stars is much cheaper to go as now by training comparing with personal trainer which is asking for a huge amount of tokens which also will limited a lot the "donations".

Idea is not bad but I don't think is practical .
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

many people would very like consider that isn't worth to buy many tokens if you can only stop at 7 stars.
    we still can use the same way we had so far
    For example, we can buy a 5* nordgen and with greens from farming , can make him 7* player.
    But not above that.
    Any extra training can be used only to level up our training progress or the % bonus.
    We could also buy a high 6* recommended or scout list player from tokens we saved from previous seasons or some farming.
    Then use greens to power train him (or do tanking in one season) and make him max 7*.
    But above this, we must use only the trainer option.

- The personal trainer I agree that is very expensive right now but with this suggestion, can be lowered to attract the token buyers.

At this period, I believe only a 1% of managers who have 8*-9*-10* teams are real token buyers.
    or less ...
    Nick Lizas likes this.

Maybe a simple rule that you cant swith every tournement (every weekend) your members only once in a season (4 weeks)

so if you swith a member het stays there for a full season (4 tournements/weekends)
    Altiplano likes this.

well, it's not only the asso issue.
    (ok, now is the bigger problem and most important is that even they fix it, still 8*-9*-10* teams will hanging around for the next months).
    Many times we see super teams and wondering "how comes"
    Nick Lizas likes this.

Addicted
    very bad idea i have to say !

And i don't understand at all what you mean by saying " I think you understand what they 're doing (without the group seem to have many loans. "

Can you explain me ? they have only 230 loans wich seems to me very " regular "!

I sent you a pm
    LeManiaque and Kaizer Franz like this.

Sorry my friends but I wouldn't like to talk again in this thread about the asso thing.
    it's so boring, reading the same things.
    If you want, express your opinion about the first general idea.

Make the game more managerial and with less q difference for the teams.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    I was surpassed where I thought this thread was going. But I have to say it's an interesting idea, Niko...

It wouldn't be any trouble for Nordeus to tweak the "expense curve", by re-pricing tokens, or adjusting the Training Efficiency curve, for example...

I'll keep thinking on this.

I don't know there's a fundamental need to limit. If I stock up green packs for a few seasons, or tanking etc, why shouldn't I be allowed to put them all into 1 single player even if he becomes 9 stars...

It seems like it's solving "around" some bigger problems, like over inflated teams, quality/ level mismatches at some competitions, and an overall lack of trust (at least among some players) of both the system and other managers.
    nikolgiorgos and Altiplano like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast