Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How about fixing recommended players completely?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My scenario is that nordeus creating a handicap for token/non token buyers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    [B]
    @Nik I could not see your point.
    Let's say that the first day of the season we could have
    - a 5* academy player (not 80% but more) in a position we need.
    Who wouldn't sign him ? Every active player X12 tokens = some million tokens

- a recommended player in a position we want him
    Many active players X59-79 T = also some million tokens for nordeus

- a scout list with younger players, in positions and sa we want - add some more millions

But with this way, a token buyer with 500-600 token could build a super team (of 12-13 players) for a couple of seasons, without bothering for auctions market or any training.

If we add to the scenario above that
    - those expensive players should be good performers according to their quality
    - a team with this high quality, a descent formation, full condition/moral and bonus
    should never loose from lower quality teams

then we 'll have the champion of the season from day one and all the other competitors wouldn't care for the rest of this season.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-04-2017 at 04:21 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Let's say that the first day of the season we could have
    - a 5* academy player (not 80% but more) in a position we need.
    Who wouldn't sign him ? Every active player X12 tokens = some million tokens

- a recommended player in a position we want him
    Many active players X59-79 T = also some million tokens for nordeus

- a scout list ith younger players, in positions and sa we want - add some more millions

But with this way, a token buyer with 500-600 token could build a super team (of 12-13 players) for a couple of seasons, without bothering for auctions market or any training.

If we add to the scenario above that
    - those expensive players should be good performers according to their quality
    - a team with this high quality, a descent formation, full condition/moral and bonus
    should never loose from lower quality teams

then we 'll have the champion of the season from day one and all the other competitors wouldn't care for the rest of this season.
    Aha I see! You are right lol, same point that I pointed out in 699 T fail topic, plus there would be no luck factor by means of players. But, still champion won't be certain as we know troll results and it's not what most of the managers want, I only put it here for another option. It's fair enough to not get only GK or ST in a season, but also get to various positions like last 2 seasons. It's okay to get 1, but if you get three, this is not fair. Scouts are okay according to me by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about fixing recommended players completely?

Voldara, cheers pal, I appreciate it.

But I am still waiting for an answer from you.

Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-05-2017 at 04:28 PM.

Up

Again..

Should be taken care of as soon as possible.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    The devs did optimise the Recommendations feature in the past several months. Well to be honest, its been an ongoing process since the inception of the whole feature really. Either way - The game uses quite a few algorithms to figure out what your team would benefit from with its current composition of players. To put it simply (and boy is this a brutal simplification of it), the game is supposed to learn as you play with your team.

Now I do get that some would love to just have a table with specifics about a player, tick all the boxes that concern them press "Construct Clone" and have a brand spanking new player who is perfect for what they need. Well this feature isn't meant to be exactly like that and this is most obvious I think.
    This is just another way to get some nice players a few times per season. For a greater diversity I would suggest you hit up the Auctions. That's what I do and have been doing since I've started playing.
    Still, I've been reading some positive feedback about the Recommendations and how the thing finally started diversifying the choices it gives you. I'm actually really happy about that! And with time the feature will work better and better for your each one of your teams.

And yea I know - This isn't what we want Jeeves!!!!!!! ROAR! - Again, this feature is yet another way to get some nice players every now and then. It's not a guaranteed win/success, call it what ever you will.

At the end of the day the transfers in Top 11 are a place where you try to find the best players. It's not a guarantee. It is part of the gameplay.
    gamer5289 likes this.

Dreamer
    @Jeeves
    There was a survey shared in the forum a few weeks back.
    There were options to select area of the pitch the player operates in, exact position player plays, etc
    The number of tokens mooted per player were higher than Recommended player option (obviously), but this is something that most of us here would love to have in the game.
    Can you share something from Nordeus side on this?

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #18
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Wish I had something to share man. :/
    But currently there ain't no plans to change the design of the Recommendations feature.

Saucy, Voldara and I will make sure to keep you guys posted on disclosable info about changes to the game though, be it the Recommendations or any other feature/mechanic.

Famous
    Well, thank you Jeeves for your input anyway. But there is still something which is hard to understand for me in Nordeus' policy. I may take several examples, but let's go with this recommendation thing. Some complain that it's too expensive. Not my opinion because good year bad year, those players are the best you can get at this game. Some just do not understand why we cannot have some room for choice in the process. For instance, tell your scout: you better not come back until you have found a MC with FK ability. It might take a while, the player might not be as good as expected, but at least the game will gain in terms of realism. I WANT to spend tokens. But I will never buy a GK (even a great one) when I need a DMR.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Well, thank you Jeeves for your input anyway. But there is still something which is hard to understand for me in Nordeus' policy. I may take several examples, but let's go with this recommendation thing. Some complain that it's too expensive. Not my opinion because good year bad year, those players are the best you can get at this game. Some just do not understand why we cannot have some room for choice in the process. For instance, tell your scout: you better not come back until you have found a MC with FK ability. It might take a while, the player might not be as good as expected, but at least the game will gain in terms of realism. I WANT to spend tokens. But I will never buy a GK (even a great one) when I need a DMR.
    People want so many things, and I agree it's not expensive, even you make a TM player 140% you never know how he would perform, but most of the recommendations perform enough, at least you know he wouldn't perform below 7 at 7*. It would be just fair enough to fix this BS AM as not to recommend a position in a season again. But never mind, they will close their ears and eyes anyway since there are loads of managers still buy a player which is same position and same q that s/he has 2 maybe even 3.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast