Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How about fixing recommended players completely?

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez

How about fixing recommended players completely?

How about fixing that assistant scout to make it never recommend a position again that we didn't sign in a season, or putting a button that we don't want it again. Also, adding a feature that enables us to choose positions by giving +40 T or more or less would help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recommended player. Can We at least guide our scout in the positions WE WANT

This is just bad business from Nordeus part. If I have the T's with the intention of spending them and I wait days for the players to show up, if I don't get what I want I won't buy it. Imagine a shop or a restaurant that only has one product. I already have 2 MR AMR why does the game keep pushing them, I got one from my youth academy too. If let's say one of my 4 Defenders is getting old I would like the game to suggest me a new one in that position instead of a random position that doesn't make any sense. Yes at least we don't always get ST's or GK's all the time anymore, but it is a waste of a feature. Imagine going to a shop and instead of having the basic stuff that you need they keep pushing you something that you already have.

Nik or Khris can you merge my thread with this.

KenoticFC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Nik or Khris can you merge my thread with this.

Lol I didn't see your post , we had the same thing in mind.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok done

This is just bad business from Nordeus part.
    many times I thinking (as for scout list or academy players), it's not that.
    My scenario is that nordeus creating a handicap for token/non token buyers.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

How about fixing recommended players completely?

@Kenotic Never mind, but we should spam as much as we can do, so more people may see it and comment to show it to the admins. So, whenever thread goes down write here something

@Nik I could not see your point. Okay, they may create an handicap for me. But what is the profit for them to do it? Do they think if I don't have a proper player for some position, I would make him with a normal player by using greens which will cost more than 79 T? But how do they know I don't have strong players for other positions in my first eleven? I just have 2 Gk in my squad and both perform at least 7 in most of the matches. So why do I have to change them? In the old days, I made mistakes like this, but never will do again. Plus recomendeds seemed very good in last 2 months which I did even take a MC-DMC, DML-DL, DR,DC, DMC, DC after 7, 8 or more seasons. So, there needs to be something regarding engine, and I want to ask you after the fix of recomendeds you got a midfielder player or some players in different positions. After the start of this season which positions did you get?
    Last edited by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez; 10-02-2017 at 11:43 AM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    How about fixing that assistant scout to make it never recommend a position again that we didn't sign in a season, or putting a button that we don't want it again. Also, adding a feature that enables us to choose positions by giving +40 T or more or less would help.

I think that Nordeus could remodel the recommended players and the youth academy too.

We could pay some extra tokens to choose at least one desired position and some more to choose one desired abilitie. I think that +5 tokens for each of these in recommendation it's ok...and +2 tokens for each option selected for youth academy.

Famous
    As i posted season 97 topic... Recently got a GK rec (119%) and i boosted him already and today got another GK... having 2 badass GKs, no thanks... REC ME plz AML/AMR that's my oldest starting player of my roster! THANKS!

How about fixing recommended players completely?-lev29newrecagaingk.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    As i posted season 97 topic... Recently got a GK rec (119%) and i boosted him already and today got another GK... having 2 badass GKs, no thanks... REC ME plz AML/AMR that's my oldest starting player of my roster! THANKS!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lev29newrecagainGK.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	88310
    Gabez, funny thing is my second GK is 121% and even scored 8 in league, 1 in CL, 4 in cup until now in all over the seasons Why GK is the most recommended? Isn't there any solution to solve this? I have also a GK who is 137%. Why should I buy a player that I don't know how he would perform when I have 2 that performs well? Why I got various players last 2 seasons and why it's changed again? Voldara please, we know you read this section, please respond.

Gabez Teh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by brunoctc1983 View Post
    I think that Nordeus could remodel the recommended players and the youth academy too.

We could pay some extra tokens to choose at least one desired position and some more to choose one desired abilitie. I think that +5 tokens for each of these in recommendation it's ok...and +2 tokens for each option selected for youth academy.
    Sorry, I didn't realize you quoted me, actually I don't use 4* youth players much, I only get 2* ones to reduce the quality, but they seem okay to me, every time I get various positions of them. I suppose they won't do it for +5 tokens mate, I don't know when did you start to play this game, maybe you're older than me, but we have been complaining about this for about 1 year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast