Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How about fixing recommended players completely?

Apprentice
    Actually what I think is that the recommendations are good !, it is a question of knowing how to handle them ... since if your team is weak at the beginning of the season you will get a cheap for tokens and if it is fast trainer better.

Now as is the transfer market for those who do not buy tokens !, we have to engineer them to be able to buy nice good players and bars in transfers.

I consider it best to buy 2 of Recommendations! and then negotiate with players aged 18-19.

It's cheaper than waiting for a player to be auctioned!

My God, they pay for players 30 years! in 99% up to 40 tokens !!! and there are more traumatic things!

In negotiations buy players from 18-19 years in 99% to 20 tokens! and better if you know how to recognize the fast trainer! you save a lot of tokens! in the following seasons! since with the videos you get free in 2 days you go up 1 star. (Average of 60 greens.)

Here we stopped the ball.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    The devs did optimise the Recommendations feature in the past several months. Well to be honest, its been an ongoing process since the inception of the whole feature really. Either way - The game uses quite a few algorithms to figure out what your team would benefit from with its current composition of players. To put it simply (and boy is this a brutal simplification of it), the game is supposed to learn as you play with your team.

Now I do get that some would love to just have a table with specifics about a player, tick all the boxes that concern them press "Construct Clone" and have a brand spanking new player who is perfect for what they need. Well this feature isn't meant to be exactly like that and this is most obvious I think.
    This is just another way to get some nice players a few times per season. For a greater diversity I would suggest you hit up the Auctions. That's what I do and have been doing since I've started playing.
    Still, I've been reading some positive feedback about the Recommendations and how the thing finally started diversifying the choices it gives you. I'm actually really happy about that! And with time the feature will work better and better for your each one of your teams.

And yea I know - This isn't what we want Jeeves!!!!!!! ROAR! - Again, this feature is yet another way to get some nice players every now and then. It's not a guaranteed win/success, call it what ever you will.

At the end of the day the transfers in Top 11 are a place where you try to find the best players. It's not a guarantee. It is part of the gameplay.
    It worked better 4 a while...then reverted back to 21 yo gks when I already had a 120%+ 18yo gk. A little disappointed to say the least in the giving up attitude on fixing this feature.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Antonio Gustavo Hernandez View Post
    Voldara, cheers pal, I appreciate it.

But I am still waiting for an answer from you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have 1.93k t coins

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123