Thread: Association PK round

Association PK round

I still reading about the fails that the server have in the last matches of the Associations when exist a draw...

I will suggest to do a little redesign to record in the server the result of the last match that "should never include the PK round", as seems that this brings problems (as far as I understand) so I suggest to close the match and the rounds there, and do the PK separated as a programmed match 10, 20 or after the 4-6 matches are played, and "maybe" using a combination of players from the 6 teams to do the PK round using 1 player of each team and 1 GK (that should be the best AvQ one as it's supposed) .

Rookie
    Khris, I think Nordeus could make a simple change in the rules of the tournament:

- the Association that have more points just after the Associations Games Schedule are avaiable (before the matches), will have advantage when the matches ended in completely draw.

This way, the only thing Nordeus should ensure is that the four Associations scheduled for one tournament have different numbers of points between them.

Dreamer
    I think it's not that simple. The problem is, they (nordeus) use 2 type of sytem match.
    First, the normal match, which consist of league, champion, super, cup, friendly.

Second, the association match. That's use the away vs away system. Thats why we not gain anything or lose anything. Because of this, the problem occurs. The system can not figure which one is home and away.

Or am i wrong dev.??

It seems quite simple to fix... just change the line that says the loser of the penalty shootout wins the duel to the winner of the penalty shootout wins the duel. Ideally it would be great if the system didn't hang and say the game wasn't played due to technical issues... however I think it would be much more acceptable if at least they awarded the victory to the correct team!