Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: We need a new auction system

Angry We need a new auction system

The auction system needs working on as I really cant get any good players unless I spend big amounts of tokens.

The first auction system was fine (better than this one) as managers were more cautious on bids, and spent less tokens.
    But, it doesn't mean it was a flawless system, there was still things that could of been evaluated on.

Today, I spent 35+ tokens on one player, something that I would of not done on the old one.
    It's the case for everyone, spending big on players.

Same goes with Negotiations, but it rarely works.
    I'm thinking of a hybrid with contents from both auction and negotiations, where in every 6 hours you get to negotiate with online managers, to get instant replies from them.

I also want to scout players based on my criteria, so I could get a player that fits my tactics.
    It's based of another management game, Football Manager.

Nordeus, you have to look into this, I know this system generates the goods, but make it balanced for us, where we could enjoy getting a player.
    This is a system that sucks you into a spending spree without you even caring until you actually win, where you can instantly regret right after.

We should all learn from other games like FM (and player suggestions from the forum) to create the best soccer management the the mobile market.
    jcohen42, Cedric and USARABAT like this.
    Season 16 | Guardian FC
    Level 11

League Titles: x4 [2, 4, 5, 15]
    Champion's League Titles: None
    Runner's Up: None
    Third Place: x1 [3]
    Cups: x1 [15]
    Runner's Up: x2 [2, 6]
    Third Place: x1 [14, 12]

Triple Crown: None

Apprentice
    But I do not understand why spending 35 tokens on 01 player ... if you just buy players from 18-19 years with 76% -79% to 01 or 02 tokens.

If you know to define that is a fast trainer with about 60 green you raise them until the 6 *
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nivel 10, Temporada 10
    Real Madrid C.F.

TÍTULOS POR TEMPORADAS

LIGA= 3-4-5-6-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 1-2-8
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE= 4-5-8-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3-6-7
    COPA= 5-7-9-10, Sub Campeón= 2-3
    TRIPLE CORONA= 5-9-10

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post
    But I do not understand why spending 35 tokens on 01 player ... if you just buy players from 18-19 years with 76% -79% to 01 or 02 tokens.

If you know to define that is a fast trainer with about 60 green you raise them until the 6 *
    It is my mind that, "I will stop after 15+ tokens", but since I haven't spent on it yet, I keep going. It's the moment when that value sinks in.

Sure you can buy cheaper players, but for a casual player like me and many others,
    I don't like spending time, rest packs, and effort on one player that will only probably play 2-3 seasons, unless I keep training that player every single season.

Tanking is also a choice, but it is also time consuming.

Hope you understand my point of view here.
    Season 16 | Guardian FC
    Level 11

Well, i get ur point. But by doing that you are no longer feel like a manager. First of all, the exist of any online game is to generate more customer to buy their product, not just playing. Actually, you can not spend money at all. It is up to you.

Next, if looking the player you want to play at your formation is very easy, then manager have no problem playing TE.

My point is that TE is not only competition in football. But other aspect of football as well.

Peace ^_^

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by azmantseu View Post
    Well, i get ur point. But by doing that you are no longer feel like a manager. First of all, the exist of any online game is to generate more customer to buy their product, not just playing. Actually, you can not spend money at all. It is up to you.

Next, if looking the player you want to play at your formation is very easy, then manager have no problem playing TE.

My point is that TE is not only competition in football. But other aspect of football as well.

Peace ^_^

But, games are suppose to be fun and enjoyable.
    There are many things in TE that just frustrates people, causing them to quit as a result.

And if these things aren't evaluated on, it will cause more frustration

Altiplano and gamer5289 like this.
    Season 16 | Guardian FC
    Level 11

I do have to admit, quitting the game has been very liberating... no more building my schedule around matches!

If the old auction system, or something similar to it, is ever reinstated, then I am likely to rejoin the game, because I loved the strategy that went into buying and selling players back then. However, unless something like that comes back, I just don't see myself playing again. My life is too stress-free to want to come back to a game that I'm not fully committed to.
    Anquilis likes this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    I do have to admit, quitting the game has been very liberating... no more building my schedule around matches!

If the old auction system, or something similar to it, is ever reinstated, then I am likely to rejoin the game, because I loved the strategy that went into buying and selling players back then. However, unless something like that comes back, I just don't see myself playing again. My life is too stress-free to want to come back to a game that I'm not fully committed to.
    Wow.. yeah i will agree with u that this game is very time consuming ! I m so into it for now that i got 7 excel files for 7 prospects to become star players of my team...! Seriously trying to increase one certain skill take the game pretty addictive !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Anquilis View Post
    But, games are suppose to be fun and enjoyable.
    There are many things in TE that just frustrates people, causing them to quit as a result.

And if these things aren't evaluated on, it will cause more frustration

That because they want an easy game. I think about 80% of the manager here has average 5 star above team.

An easy game is not necessarily fun. Well it is about people what is fun for them.

This game about time management, be patient and passion about football.

Those who quit probably not enough desire or have a bad spell of game. You know, manager pressure which mean stress.

Anquilis likes this.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Interesting thread, guys

Just stopping by to thank you for both the ideas and the feedback (doesn't matter if it is positive or negative, both are highly appreciated) and to assure you they are being heard and noted.

After all, we all share the same passion for football and have the same goal (pun intended) in mind and that is to better the game and the game experience as well as we can

As always, I will be forwarding the suggestions and feedback from this thread to the devs.

Famous
    Auction system is fine. Same as the old one was. Just got to learn how to work with it.
    Negotiations could do with a few tweeks though. Less tokens to Nordeus, better system of communication between seller and buyers.
    woetieb likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast