Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By Altiplano
  • 3 Post By Jeeves
  • 2 Post By SausyFC
  • 2 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Where have all the admins gone

Famous

Where have all the admins gone

Once upon a time, not so long ago, now and again one of the admins would reply to a thread in suggestions. "What a good idea. I'll be passing this along to the Devs in my next report." But alas, no more.
    Or at least that's how it seems to me. Is there nothing that were suggesting that has any interest to the future of Top Eleven?
    And if that's the case why don't you give us a clue as to what may or may not be in the pipeline?
    Yes we're a minority here in the forum. BUT most of us are a passionate and experienced minority. Tell us something of what you're (Nordeus) are thinking in terms of future game development and perhaps we could all stop pi***ng in the wind when it comes to ideas and suggestions and you (the Devs) could get some useful, thoughtful and practical feedback from us (the customers/clients.)
    Again. Where's the improved communication?
    Rant over. Thank you and goodnight.
    Last edited by dave1311; 10-20-2017 at 08:04 PM.
    madflo19, Cedric, gizzmo and 1 others like this.

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    They have never gone, in my opinion they just ignore except Jeeves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Guys, no one here is ignoring any part of the forum. :/

All threads are being read through, thoroughly. I've explained this in the past as well. For one its our job to do so and make sure your voice is heard over here and second - Well... we really like working with all of you. This is one of those jobs where if you don't like what you do, you will go into meltdown eventually and walk off. It's continuous communication with a large player-base, getting yourself constantly exposed and what not. Just having thick skin doesn't cut it, you gotta enjoy the process enough to stick with it.
    Also, don't think that the forum community is held as a minority in our eyes. I know it seems like a smaller portion of the Top 11 community is engaged with the forum but that would be dismissing the existence of anyone who comes here just to read - The so-called lurkers. The forum shouldn't be, and isn't, just waved off brazenly here. It's an important part of the community and me and my colleagues want to make it even more so!

That being said - You ask us to share what's going on in the kitchen so as to give you some guidance on where things are heading - Well... SaucyFC and others have mentioned in the past that we'll jump in and share what we have with all of you when there's something to share. Unfortunately (Or not so unfortunate?) things can often change during the dev cycle of any game and Top 11 is no exception to that. If something isn't set in stone then there's no reason to share it only to later come back and say "You guys remember all that we talked about a few weeks back? Yeah, forget it, it didn't make the cut."
    Moving forward we want to be able to start sharing more, if only snippets of what's to come but getting to that point takes some time. But getting there, we are!

Anyway, we've been working here on some stuff in the background, things we're really exited about and hopefully we'll be able to start sharing a lot sooner than soon.
    Altiplano, xander and dave1311 like this.

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Hey Altiplano,

To your point about communication - there are times when we can and cannot give info/sneak peeks into what's coming soon, just because of the fluid nature of feature development and lots of research/preparation that goes into making your experience with new updates as good as they can be. I always look really look forward to sharing news on upcoming items/changelogs because of the amount of constructive, detailed feedback we get from the community here.

When we are able to share news/insights, we do, but I take the point that there can always be more. I appreciate the feedback; we're always trying to improve and will take it onboard.
    dave1311 and Altiplano like this.

Famous
    They're like buses. You don't see one for hours and then 2 turn up at once!
    Thanks Jeeves, SaucyFC. Just keeping you on your toes.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    They're like buses. You don't see one for hours and then 2 turn up at once!
    Thanks Jeeves, SaucyFC. Just keeping you on your toes.
    You call..... They reply.
    nikolgiorgos and Altiplano like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, actually at old times (3 years ago) , adms (usually Moi) were visiting the forum about once in 3 months to share an announcement for the game.
    Dave must remember - lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    well, actually at old times (3 years ago) , adms (usually Moi) were visiting the forum about once in 3 months to share an announcement for the game.
    Dave must remember - lol
    Correct. Things are 100% better now.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

But don't forget guys that we as mods add the suggestions in our reports, I understand that lately we had some time with the admins visiting us and interacting with us, -good thing. ofc lol- and that is nice have a reply or a like -despite can sound cold simply a like lol- from a admin, I know that all suggestions are doubly (or x3, x4 times) read, and that our beloved admins sometimes are busy due multiple reasons.

I liked the old forum where you could see which member or adm was present at that time.
    Why you removed it ?
    khris likes this.