Thread: Unlock Prizes during the season meanwhile we collect "Thank's"

Unlock Prizes during the season meanwhile we collect "Thank's"

We will have a new little challenge just in few hours which consists in sum points to unlock boosters, and finally too a jersey if we collect enough points.

So I've been thinking that something can be done with the loads of thank's that we collect every day, something in the same way, like have checkpoints and claim for rewards, so maybe this can be the plan, basically a exchange during each season.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    We will have a new little challenge just in few hours which consists in sum points to unlock boosters, and finally too a jersey if we collect enough points.

So I've been thinking that something can be done with the loads of thank's that we collect every day, something in the same way, like have checkpoints and claim for rewards, so maybe this can be the plan, basically a exchange during each season.
    Ohh nicee.

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

Rookie

Is the world cup competition started

Quote Originally Posted by Sagar1738 View Post
    Is the world cup competition started

LOL

Hmmm... seems that will start with the present managers xD so I will do the draws and then add the ticket to participe.

Rookie
    LOL

Hmmm... seems that will start with the present managers xD so I will do the draws and then add the ticket to participe.
    Same thread isn't it mate