Thread: Suggestions for a better game

Dreamer

Suggestions for a better game

I am level 54, 5 years i play every day, so i think i know this game. I have some suggestions to do for a better game :
    - the first is to change the servers in league, cup, champions league because it does 2 years i play every time the same teams... for the transfert and associations, there is different servers, so it will be great to do this for league and others competitions...
    - possible to change a number of a color pack to an other color... for example, change 500 red packs in blue packs... change between red or blue or green
    - possible to have for beggining, 1 player maximum loan by an other friend... loan exists in real life, so for no having cheaters, possible just 1 loan maximum by team
    - change transferts lists all 2 minutes and not 4...
    -scouts players younger

Thanks you

Quote Originally Posted by tomy31 View Post
    I am level 54, 5 years i play every day, so i think i know this game. I have some suggestions to do for a better game :
    - the first is to change the servers in league, cup, champions league because it does 2 years i play every time the same teams... for the transfert and associations, there is different servers, so it will be great to do this for league and others competitions...
    - possible to change a number of a color pack to an other color... for example, change 500 red packs in blue packs... change between red or blue or green
    - possible to have for beggining, 1 player maximum loan by an other friend... loan exists in real life, so for no having cheaters, possible just 1 loan maximum by team
    - change transferts lists all 2 minutes and not 4...
    -scouts players younger

Thanks you
    I agree with all of these. I’m level 49, 4 years playing. Same issues.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

I feel you.

The fact of having like 200-300 Medical kits and having just some green packs.. it sucks man, but I doubt that Nordeus will add that.

The transfer time is horror, sometimes I push for someone and then I forgot of him haha.