Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
You should see this from the old versions viewpoint, where wehad the old training system where we saw the gaining progress in each training;

To win 1%, you need to complete a full bar -now invisible- of 99% progress

Every training, increase the bar of each skill you train, (passing, shooting, a new position or SA) "in a different % each time you train", time ago when we did not train each atribute individually, we completed the bar, and we obtained a "cone", that we where able to place in one of the 3 old groups of attributes (attack, def, phis and mental)... sometimes, a HARD TRAINING, (we had 3 types only of training, each one using more condition) gave for example in a young fast trainer, +148 of progress, so one bar and a half.

Now, is the same, but you can not see that every training, in this "hidden bar", make you win a different progress, so maybe you win now +110, then 98, then 105, and then +89.

Thats why the training of a SA "don't give you exactly a +1 in each training" because the progress won, (progress needed to complete a 99% progress bar, wich gives u a +1% in the SA or another) is different every time you do a training session".

Oh i didnt knew that ! I guess that makes a little bit sense ! Hey man also do u know how u can mine tokens ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk