Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Training bug

Rookie

Training bug

Hey, I want to bring something to nordeaus’s attention.

Have you ever noticed when fast training, in one training session the player will have huge improvement and in the next training session, there is next to no improvement ? I wanna know why is that like that ? Why it cant be huge improvement everytime so u r not training someone 40 times instead of 20 ugh ! Answer nordeaus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Where is this fast training? Do you mean fast trainers?

Addicted
    It' s not new !

Quote Originally Posted by Pangihutan Manik View Post
    maybe he means the "quick training"

Rookie
    Yes i mean FT’s. When ur training them n using rest packs on them, the first time its huge improvements on prolly every skill set they got, +1% on almost all of them. Second time, its little to no improvement ( say +1% improvement on three to four skills). But the third time its huge improvement again, fourth time not so much.. its that kinda cycle !

Even training a special ability or another position ! Its the same cycle ! First one its huge second one its little to no improvement !

After 1st training :

After 2nd training :

khris likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayantan2512 View Post
    Yes i mean FT’s. When ur training them n using rest packs on them, the first time its huge improvements on prolly every skill set they got, +1% on almost all of them. Second time, its little to no improvement ( say +1% improvement on three to four skills). But the third time its huge improvement again, fourth time not so much.. its that kinda cycle !

Even training a special ability or another position ! Its the same cycle ! First one its huge second one its little to no improvement !

After 1st training :

After 2nd training :

So, if your not using rest pack, you will get 1% improvement every time?

Check this:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...g-planner.html

Rookie
    So, if your not using rest pack, you will get 1% improvement every time?

Check this:
    https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...g-planner.html
    Not per se, even then its alternative u will gain ! For example ur team needs 4 training .. then u will get 2 of the SA or a new position points !

oh, so you mean the +1% you gain is not consistent, sometime got big, sometime none, and sometime got big again

that's normal,

let say to master the shooting technique, maybe for example you need at least 3 shooting training session to gain +1% of shooting skill.

or maybe 4 or 5 session, or maybe just 2 shooting session.

even in real situation, you don't know the exact number of training session you need for yourself to master that shooting technique

You should see this from the old versions viewpoint, where wehad the old training system where we saw the gaining progress in each training;

To win 1%, you need to complete a full bar -now invisible- of 99% progress

Every training, increase the bar of each skill you train, (passing, shooting, a new position or SA) "in a different % each time you train", time ago when we did not train each atribute individually, we completed the bar, and we obtained a "cone", that we where able to place in one of the 3 old groups of attributes (attack, def, phis and mental)... sometimes, a HARD TRAINING, (we had 3 types only of training, each one using more condition) gave for example in a young fast trainer, +148 of progress, so one bar and a half.

Now, is the same, but you can not see that every training, in this "hidden bar", make you win a different progress, so maybe you win now +110, then 98, then 105, and then +89.

Thats why the training of a SA "don't give you exactly a +1 in each training" because the progress won, (progress needed to complete a 99% progress bar, wich gives u a +1% in the SA or another) is different every time you do a training session".

Last edited by khris; 11-11-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    oh, so you mean the +1% you gain is not consistent, sometime got big, sometime none, and sometime got big again

that's normal,

let say to master the shooting technique, maybe for example you need at least 3 shooting training session to gain +1% of shooting skill.

or maybe 4 or 5 session, or maybe just 2 shooting session.

even in real situation, you don't know the exact number of training session you need for yourself to master that shooting technique
    I know its normal but thats what I want changed so that we can train someone (for example Shadow striker SA in exactly 50 training sessions instead of 100).

I also saw that if a player play a match even 85’, he gets +1 on the SA you r training him/her for !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast