Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By khris

Thread: Mid season Bi-weekly Server International Competition.

Mid season Bi-weekly Server International Competition.

Thats about football, so about football lets try to suggest.

I will not repeat for 10th time that I would like to see a game based in targets, in what we have this "achievements" changes for "season targets that are restarted each season.

I will not repeat too that IMO the "relegations and degrade" building and trainings when one don't promote can help the experience really and give value to the effort.

But I will come now with the idea to organize Individual same time collective competition for the middle season, when we have no Assos.

Maybe... this can use the assos system, to convert the stars... but I would like to see something where we can manage in a different way, something more unpredictable and collective in terms of contribution but keeping the individuality.

Thats why I think that can be cool introduce the "world cup, or international matches" in the middle week, "using the Mou team as National team to manage during the tournament... in what we will represent a country using the team of Mourinho, maybe... in world cups of 4,5,6 rounds¿? ...maybe can be cool a bi-weekly tournament¿? and then, my opinion is that this should be individually played, but collective in the sense that we should be able to see a ranking with the country that has been represented with better success for all the managers of each server.

So football everytime and everywhere, of course "thinking in the mistakes of the past to avoid errors, and testing it properly".

Dreamer
    This is good, but not all managers represent their real country. And the mutant asso still can played there too. I suggest for world club cup, all the best teams fight for the best of the best (to many best i think)