• 1 Post By Kitanga Nday
  • 1 Post By adifairus
  • 1 Post By Doors FC
  • 1 Post By Toxcatl
  • 1 Post By adifairus
  • 1 Post By gamer5289

Thread: Why aren't DL/DRs allowed to be DMCs

Why aren't DL/DRs allowed to be DMCs

Most fullbacks(DL/DR) have been known to be utility players (Lahm, Alaba, etc.). They have been known to play as CDMs (DMC) and wingers (AMR/MR). Especially if the fullback is an offensive fullback (or is capable of playing as a wing back, which used to be the DMR/DML positions).

Now, I understand for game balance reasons we can't just take a DL/DR and place him in any position and expect him to still do well, but I do find it odd that you don't allow us to train them as CDMs (DMCs). Which, if I remember correctly, is the most common use for fullbacks, especially the ones with good long shot taking.

So what I'm asking for, is that you allow us to train DL/DRs as DMCs. It's already a common thing (David Alaba and Lahm were also used as CDMs in their careers) to do in modern football.
    Last edited by Kitanga Nday; 11-16-2017 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Kolo Toure is a Centre Back not FullBack
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    that's why you see on auction that there are some players with 3 roles DL-ML-AML & DR -MR-AMR ...

after reading this, im confuse why my fullback can play DMC ?

Why aren't DL/DRs allowed to be DMCs-untitled.jpg
    Kitanga Nday likes this.

Addicted
    Why aren't DL/DRs allowed to be DMCs-screenshot_1.jpg
    Kitanga Nday likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by adifairus View Post
    after reading this, im confuse why my fullback can play DMC ?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	90.8 KB 
ID:	90733
    Because he was DMR before the update.

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post488557
    Kitanga Nday likes this.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    Because he was DMR before the update.

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...tml#post488557
    i see, now i remember, haha

well back to topic about fullback allowed to train DMC, i don't know how those footballers the author mentioned able to play in those position,

even i am an amateur fottballer and my 1st position is DMC, i can play fullback after i mastered DC position.

maybe in your case, you need to master DC 1st before you can train to become DMC
    Kitanga Nday likes this.

well back to topic about fullback allowed to train DMC, i don't know how those footballers the author mentioned able to play in those position,

even i am an amateur fottballer and my 1st position is DMC, i can play fullback after i mastered DC position.

maybe in your case, you need to master DC 1st before you can train to become DMC
    DMC and DC in this game are almost the same. Please, read my post, I gave the link in the previous message.
    It wasn't our day.

Dreamer
    Good suggestion.
    With removal of dmr and dml, it makes sense to allow the dr/dl to train a dmX position.
    Nordeus should update to allow dmc position for dr and dl
    Kitanga Nday likes this.

There are some DMC's who aren't defensively minded, or do well in defensive positions. These are usually more creative/technical players (Pirlo). You find these types of players in 4-2-3-1 as part of the 2 defensive midfielders. So even though you played DMC doesn't magically mean you can play as a DL/DR.

What I'm trying to say is if the player in DL/DR is trained as DMC (the defensive kind).