Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: game manipulation, cheater

Rookie
    I dont care what is illegal to Nordeus ! I just see this man complaining from tactcis that he uses in 50% of his season games(unless he proves me wrong, i will appologise then). I dont like how people exploiting the system complains from the same

top eleven admin is sleeping
    HairDryer and FC Dacia Terra like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yes, a nap from time to time is calming the nerves
    HairDryer and FC Dacia Terra like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    As it happens I've had a reply from in game support today, about a different topic, however my concerns about repetitive tanking were answered.
    Of course I'm not allowed to post a screen shot of the message here in the forum, rules don't you know.
    But suffice to say tanking for associations isn't going away anytime soon.
    Will lead to me leaving the game if that's the case. Repetitive tankers destroying competitions. 1 season perhaps acceptable as people may wish to take a break/holiday. Problem is it also creates a can't beat them join them attitude. What a mess!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    girl gooner and Altiplano like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Manipulation and tanking is not cheating just an option. It been this way since so so long nothing Nordeus can do. Although I personally dont like it but if you can i can do better.
    Its all about choice how you play your game and how you feel. So obvious to notice what the top 10, 20 or 100 in Asso Fa is doing and still doing.And here we are keep complaining while they laughing collecting ****load of tokens every season.
    Sad but Nordeus do nothing.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    They can surely do something. 20% quality reduction for all. Or at least only allow 1 tank season in 5.

girl gooner and Altiplano like this.

Famous
    Manipulation and tanking is not cheating just an option. It been this way since so so long nothing Nordeus can do. Although I personally dont like it but if you can i can do better.
    Its all about choice how you play your game and how you feel. So obvious to notice what the top 10, 20 or 100 in Asso Fa is doing and still doing.And here we are keep complaining while they laughing collecting ****load of tokens every season.
    Sad but Nordeus do nothing.

It's cheating. 1 team suffers 20% loss. Other doesn't. Both finished season before same effective %

Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    It's cheating. 1 team suffers 20% loss. Other doesn't. Both finished season before same effective %

like i say its about choice. winner promoted go 1 level higher loser stay. Promoted to the next level -20%. That is the rule from Nordeus. How is that even cheating. Its an option or choice.

Rookie
    My Association is clean
    Lol. Mine too.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Rookie
    They just maximize the points they collect.
    Why have a draw and lose 1 point to thin air while they have same owner?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    Will lead to me leaving the game if that's the case. Repetitive tankers destroying competitions. 1 season perhaps acceptable as people may wish to take a break/holiday. Problem is it also creates a can't beat them join them attitude. What a mess!

I Left yesterday not to return . Untill im put in competions with manager's the same rating as me or as close as possible .Definitely the same level can be achieved no problem. What happened to the " teams may get promoted but stay in the same level to make things fair".I am not a losing player I'm only level 8.I have one triple crown and in the following 2 seasons. Won the league and runner up in both cup competitions. 4 titles 2 champions leagues and 2 regular cups.I have had an unbeaten season and come very close to repeating it.I currently top my league. ( listed so I'm not waved off as a losing player) I just can't stand the injustices and the utter contempt support treat you with.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    FC Dacia Terra likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast