Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: game manipulation, cheater

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by medalaru View Post
    we've been playing this game very long time. But this unfair situation in recent times. We are fighting in the world top list in the association section of the game. But a association is sitting on the leadership seat in the world top list, setting a contrary order to the natural flow of play. We have documented it with screenshots that I have shared with you, and this fake order that they have established is fixed with general rules of the game which is not fair.
    As you can see, they break down their positions in the finals and give points and averages to their actual associations. We ask you to take care of the issues in order to provide balances within the game and to make the fighting fairer. We want the authorities to do it properly.

You can't really complain can you, considering your Asso is all 9* also? Tanking may not be 'illegal' in the eyes of Nordeus, but its still manipulating the game!
    I have no sympathy for you.

Hi, I'm new to this forum, care to explain what "manipulation and tanking" meanings?

I'm not really sure if I understood how associations are perjudicial to this game..

Thanks!
    cliff700 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    do you have an asso group ?
    Check the top ten and you 'll understand a little
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123