Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Altiplano
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας

Thread: Future tour challenges

Famous

Future tour challenges

How about, just an idea, like. Instead of offering 2 free players (games 3 and 8 on the Germany tour) you offer 360 odd tokens as a reward instead? After all that's what you're asking us to pay for a 6-8 star player as a special offer at each stop on the tour. I'm sure most of us would rather take the tokens especially as some managers, you know, the ones that perhaps have planned seasons in advance, already have a full squad. Therefore have no room for free players. Free tokens however are ALWAYS welcome.
    Just an idea.
    Not holding my breath.
    Add desired sarcasm to taste.

The sad thing is they know their ''free'' gift has no value for most of us and the Tokens have a lot.
    Nordeus is not fair when it comes to the exchange rate, 5Tokens for 6 green packs???
    Ποσιδονας likes this.

no,
    the sad thing is that someone of the devs thought that this feature is a nice idea
    and nobody else from the round table told him that this is bs
    KenoticFC likes this.

Apprentice
    They offer players good teams won't buy because they already have better players. Plus, the player I always buy for some reason is the five star instead of the seven star.
    And the people who can't pay it doesn't help. I got to round seven, lost in a penalty shootout, then paid and lost 2-3. The assistant manger after the game said I need to improve my team. LOL. It would take $100 dollars to get close. Now I am staring at a team in city nine that is 180. Supposedly a level six team, from my experiments, the game won't let me raise my team to that level even if I could or wanted to spend the money. Not sure why Nordeus thinks selling a few players for 30 to 50 dollars that are five to seven stars is a good business model. I guess they make their money on ads. Games that also demand tokens to play, for the most part. I love the game but the best part training players is either too expensive or to tedious. Plus I have two good teams in my league that are tanking that seems like a waste of time but I understand.