Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Administrators don't care about us

Administrators don't care about us

Hello Too Eleven
    It's really sad most of the beautiful ideas and suggestions by players get neglected
    It's a shame there is no prompt response to forum questions, ideas and suggestions
    What is the purpose of the forum if all we do is make suggestions and only for it to be trashed in the end?

Admins and Mods do pass on ideas and suggestions via different channels. The Devs are the ones to implement them. I agree that it can be frustrating to see so many people come up with the same idea, such as trading boosters for example and these suggestions disappear into a Black hole but I respectfully disagree with your comment about prompt responses in the forum and suggestions being trashed because the Admins and Mods will assist when able. Don’t forget, we all have lives too and we endure the same frustrations with the game.
    khris and Altiplano like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

He’s not talking about the mods,he’s talking about the admins(as they are working for Nordeus and they have the power to influence the devs)
    smk fc likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    He’s not talking about the mods,he’s talking about the admins(as they are working for Nordeus and they have the power to influence the devs)
    And he may be right. The devs don't seem to be doing what the people actually want, they are only doing what Nordeus says, and Nordeus is telling them to implement features that make them more money.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Easy as pi

Seasons:13
    Leagues: 8
    CLs: 5
    Cups:5
    Trebles: 2

I didn’t say that he was talking about Mods, read my post again. I explained what Mods AND Admins do. I also addressed his other issue about the forum.
    khris likes this.
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I didn’t say that he was talking about Mods, read my post again. I explained what Mods AND Admins do. I also addressed his other issue about the forum.
    There is no need to say to me to read your post again,i read OP and yours before i posted my opinion,I can’t see anywhere in OP the word “mod”,but i can see even in his title,he’s talking about “administrators “...so your post is useless talking about what a “mod” job is,without being asked and what admins do,without knowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GAME OVER

There is no need to say to me to read your post again,i read OP and yours before i posted my opinion,I can’t see anywhere in OP the word “mod”,but i can see even in his title,he’s talking about “administrators “...so your post is useless talking about what a “mod” job is,without being asked and what admins do,without knowing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I actually do know. Lol.
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    I actually do know. Lol.
    Off course you know,you know what they are telling you,but did you asked yourself;are they doing what they are telling you? ROFL
    dave1311 likes this.

GAME OVER

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oluwafemi View Post
    Hello Too Eleven
    It's really sad most of the beautiful ideas and suggestions by players get neglected
    It's a shame there is no prompt response to forum questions, ideas and suggestions
    What is the purpose of the forum if all we do is make suggestions and only for it to be trashed in the end?
    Hey Oluwafemi.

I'm pretty aware of how it looks some times (and this actually goes for... well pretty much every game with even a spec of a community around it), that the people's voice is not heard. There's no way around this. And the simple reason for that is that not all ideas can be implemented. Naturally if you don't see your idea implemented in the game then obviously nobody ever heard of it right? Well no, it's not that easy. :/
    The usual culprits behind this are technical limitations and/or an already laid down road map. Mind, road map doesn't mean that the route can't be changed, or a detour can't be taken before returning back on track. It means that even if an idea makes it to the development pipeline, it can take a while (even months) to add because everything has a set priority. And priorities exist because teams (regardless of the nature of their work sphere), need to have a common main goal to follow. A direction if you may.

Like... I really get it man. It's the same with all of us - Im also part of other game communities in the shoes of an actual fan/player/call me what ever you want, and I read the same stuff there as well (Even wrote some of it myself years prior). If we don't see our ideas implemented into something we care for, then obviously no one is listening to us. But with the years I came to realize how much complicated things are on the hood.
    Especially since I've actually had a glimpse of the development "kitchen".

Just want you and everyone else to be aware of this aspect of things as well.

P.S.
    Btw what dave1311 said is quite the truth really - "Admins and Mods do pass on ideas and suggestions via different channels." - The moderators are a fine team of super active community individuals that help out a ton and their duties aren't that different than a major part of what's expected of us Admins over here - The main part being "Make the people's voice be heard!".
    Kaizer Franz and dave1311 like this.

I wasn't referring to the forum when I said prompt response. Have you ever had an issue with your team that requires you forwarding a co plan and waiting days before a response? If you have then you'll know what I mean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast