Like Tree13Likes
  • 7 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 3 Post By jarharnamme

Thread: Emblems and Jerseys to be unlocked ¿?

Emblems and Jerseys to be unlocked ¿?

Looking that existed a jersey for those who won 100 trophies....

Yeah, I think that can be nice have a few jerseys available to be unlocked inside the shop or as gift, so, I will start saying that "maybe a correction should be done" and the emblem for the 100 trophies (that I bought YOLO) should be considered a emblem for the 100 seasons, something special, so re-added in the shop.

Then, now yes, i think that something special should be given to those who won 100 trophies, 50, and 25 (gold silver bronze stile?) and that should be locked and available -or simply re-sent time to time to update this gift to those who achieve it.

Then I miss, some jersey for those loyal FA players that never manipulated the draws (ejem) nd that achieved for example +500 points.

Too of course, if we want play with this and give ideas, there can be 1 special if, we had a player during X matches 400¿?, and if, a player scored some amount of goals in his career.

Yo know guys, I am one of those who believe in targets, to be achieved, unlocked, but as suggested since time ago, made in a way to be continuous so, when I talked about change the achievements page for something to unlock prizes, resources-tokens via challenges every season, this was the spirit.

Give a value to the effort is essential, is what makes people feel great after a good job.

aha, and this, for the 5 years permanence, accomplished yesterday in ma case, a jersey with a I, II, II, IV and V in golden mode would be of my taste. xD

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    A special jersey Loyal friend ,
    for those who keep in their asso group a member which doesn't watching the asso games, playing with 0% bonus, doesn't exchange bonus and loosing with scores that don't give you hope if the two groups gather the same points
    casper™ likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    A special jersey Loyal friend ,
    for those who keep in their asso group a member which doesn't watching the asso games, playing with 0% bonus, doesn't exchange bonus and loosing with scores that don't give you hope if the two groups gather the same points
    LOL :') hey, thats whats about it xDD but we can move the members between our groups, OMA is a big corporation, ehem this prestige. lol

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Looking that existed a jersey for those who won 100 trophies....

Yeah, I think that can be nice have a few jerseys available to be unlocked inside the shop or as gift, so, I will start saying that "maybe a correction should be done" and the emblem for the 100 trophies (that I bought YOLO) should be considered a emblem for the 100 seasons, something special, so re-added in the shop.

Then, now yes, i think that something special should be given to those who won 100 trophies, 50, and 25 (gold silver bronze stile?) and that should be locked and available -or simply re-sent time to time to update this gift to those who achieve it.

Then I miss, some jersey for those loyal FA players that never manipulated the draws (ejem) nd that achieved for example +500 points.

Too of course, if we want play with this and give ideas, there can be 1 special if, we had a player during X matches 400¿?, and if, a player scored some amount of goals in his career.

Yo know guys, I am one of those who believe in targets, to be achieved, unlocked, but as suggested since time ago, made in a way to be continuous so, when I talked about change the achievements page for something to unlock prizes, resources-tokens via challenges every season, this was the spirit.

Give a value to the effort is essential, is what makes people feel great after a good job.
    Emblems and Jerseys to be unlocked ¿?-assos.jpg

Yes please! It's time for Nordeus and Top11 to reward players who've been loyal and play this game long enough; stuck at highest level on server, pair up with 13 other active players in league.
    It's really disheartening seeing all these challenges that's design to reward players who's group with lower/inactive teams that can score 999 goals per season and get the final city team with 1% difficulty.
    Nordeus should reward the oldies and veterans too. We're the pioneer, the beta tester, the guy who endure ****s and bugs all these fukin years!
    Come on Top11, show us some love
    casper™, HairDryer and khris like this.