Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Ποσιδονας
  • 1 Post By Voldara

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Program Auto Recovery Session

Program Auto Recovery Session

This is the idea, allow the programming of recovery sessions between match and match (yeah, would be cool include auto subs ort so ehe xD)
    so, as in the pic, we "would be able" to choose what players recovery, of condition or morale, adding +1 green or using enough greens to achieve the +90% and if we want the max. of morale in some players, too I added a option there.

Program Auto Recovery Session-recovery-session.jpg

What I want is to have two saved formations with different players and two buttons to choose no1 or no2.
    Hammer FC likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    This is the idea, allow the programming of recovery sessions between match and match (yeah, would be cool include auto subs ort so ehe xD)
    so, as in the pic, we "would be able" to choose what players recovery, of condition or morale, adding +1 green or using enough greens to achieve the +90% and if we want the max. of morale in some players, too I added a option there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RECOVERY SESSION.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	94348
    Yes! I definitely wanted your idea. I want the auto subs so the program will change my player if he exceeds in the limit. So I can reserve their energy for the next game.

Sent from my 1201 using Tapatalk

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Once again, nice thinking! This way I might be able to have a set plan for the upcoming matches and not struggle so much, when I am unable to attend them.

Adding this to my report as well!
    khris likes this.