Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Discussion] Showing Off Your Achievements - Ideas Thread

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

[Discussion] Showing Off Your Achievements - Ideas Thread

Hi everyone,

I'd like to open up a discussion about an idea that I've seen suggested a few times here on the Forum, most recently with khris' thread about achievement-based jerseys/emblems.

So, without further ado: How would you like to show off your achievements to your opponent/friends?

Would it be making your club history visible in your profile?
    Having an emblem for reaching X number of years played?

Love to hear your thoughts on this!

Hey Sausy i like both of the idea and triple crown too will it cost us token to show off. A quick question why is the Asst recom is so damn bloody expensive? Would you buy a player cost 400-1000+ token?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Temidayo_ and efc123 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SausyFC View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'd like to open up a discussion about an idea that I've seen suggested a few times here on the Forum, most recently with khris' thread about achievement-based jerseys/emblems.

So, without further ado: How would you like to show off your achievements to your opponent/friends?

Would it be making your club history visible in your profile?
    Having an emblem for reaching X number of years played?

Love to hear your thoughts on this!
    And how many tokens do we have to pay for this? ROFL
    Sorry Sausy FC,but i couldn’t resist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    HairDryer, Temidayo_ and Jeeves like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    first of all I want to say that in old Top Eleven (2014) we could see the profile of any manager we could met, meaning all his trophies and his achievement too.
    This is one of (many other) reasons that I still like more the old version.

So what I would like to see is when checking another club, also to see the total titles (number of Leagues, CH.L., S.L., Cups).
    The idea with the 100 trophies jersey was good but you know, some times doesn't fit with the "concept" of the team.

How about to add small stars in the existing kit of the club ?
    10 trophies > one golden star
    1 treble > one platinum star
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Maybe add a building called Museum, been this a visible place as was the old museum for trophies but adding the items too.... ¿?

Then I miss the idea to show my stadium and it's name when match starts -maybe a new intro with this info and the jerseys that gonna be used can give a fresh and special ambient to the matches-.

Yo know, I always defended the idea to add rankings and so per server, to know where we are positioned in terms of success, so I think is important that others can see what was achieved by our club in some way.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    This idea has to do with asso groups.
    But must be one condition.
    - one group starts and finish the season with the same six members.
    no change during the season.

If they are Gold and promote to Platinum, they earn 50 token + the emblem of their asso (instead of 100 tokens).
    Next season they are staying again in Platinum ? They earn 50 T + a jersey with the same pattern of their emblem.
    Staying again at platinum, 50 T + another emblem
    and so
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-30-2018 at 09:28 PM.
    Jeeves, SausyFC, axd23 and 1 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

that's little crazy but I would like to see a universal ranking of clubs.
    For example, instead of seeing the facebook image of another manager , to see the current world Top Eleven ranking.
    Calculating the victories, goals, titles, seasons, every club should be placed among laa the others for the current season.
    Every new season, the ranking can be changed.

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hm, I'm personally down for this kind of stuff to be present in most games.

For one, ye, this is basically adding a better way to showoff and helping out with "bragging rights".
    But the additional benefit is to provide a side challenge for more groups of people. Other games (especially the MMO scene) have shown how much of a "main goal" collecting achievements is for a good big bunch of people.

I'm personally not the overachiever-type-of-player, nor a completionist but on the other hand I really try hard when it comes to the most unobtainable achievements in, that take a loooooong time to complete (Quality over Quantity is where I'm at lol). The satisfaction to unlock the thing in the end is just superb. So, yeah I'm a representative of this sub-group of "achievement hunters" hehe. Naturally I'd love to be able to showoff those hard-to-get achievements, even passively so, through someone simply inspecting my profile.

I should try to sit down and think of some achievement ideas of my own.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    This idea has to do with asso groups.
    But must be one condition.
    - one group starts and finish the season with the same six members.
    no change during the season.

If they are Gold and promote to Platinum, they earn 50 token + the emblem of their asso (instead of 100 tokens).
    Next season they are staying again in Platinum ? They earn 50 T + a jersey with the same pattern of their emblem.
    Staying again at platinum, 50 T + another emblem
    and so
    Interesting! Nice one nik

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hm, I'm personally down for this kind of stuff to be present in most games.

For one, ye, this is basically adding a better way to showoff and helping out with "bragging rights".
    But the additional benefit is to provide a side challenge for more groups of people. Other games (especially the MMO scene) have shown how much of a "main goal" collecting achievements is for a good big bunch of people.

I'm personally not the overachiever-type-of-player, nor a completionist but on the other hand I really try hard when it comes to the most unobtainable achievements in, that take a loooooong time to complete (Quality over Quantity is where I'm at lol). The satisfaction to unlock the thing in the end is just superb. So, yeah I'm a representative of this sub-group of "achievement hunters" hehe. Naturally I'd love to be able to showoff those hard-to-get achievements, even passively so, through someone simply inspecting my profile.

I should try to sit down and think of some achievement ideas of my own.
    Yup bragging right and achievement is what been missing here. The only one exist is the Asso fa where there is a ranking system and point. Our regular tournament is only throphy where you keep in your trophy cabinet where you yourself admire. Unless you post it in your Team showcase so other can view.
    I like this sugestion where other manager can peep at your team profile and view your achivement.(Show off) i think most of the manager agree. But i would prefer a ranking system like in the Asso. The only problem is you have to change the concept of the league at present. Manipulation and tanking. I dont know how but you have to work that out.
    My suggestion is to make a League Asso concept like Bronze Silver Gold & Platinium.(Division 4 to Premier) no more level all base on quality. Sorry my brain is not working anymore so someone please complete the puzzle.
    If you dont agree then scrap the idea.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Jeeves likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast