Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Altiplano
  • 2 Post By Voldara
  • 1 Post By mr.deadpool

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Max. boosters stock of 500

Max. boosters stock of 500

I know that in some way the game can lose a point with ths, but a alternative to the creation of a converter of boosters for these cases when we have 2k reds or so, is set a max of 500 items of each and then if we receive more daily gifts, boosters from the buildings or, boosters from the matches, these can come in tokens.

Famous
    Yeah! And by season 500 we might have enough tokens to buy an assistant manager recommended player. Lol.
    Seriously though. Any sort of pack exchange will be welcomed. I'd even go for 3 reds for 1 green at the moment.
    michaelefc likes this.

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Interesting idea, @khris !

I personally like it, such a feature might put an end to my maniacal hoarding of Treatments and might actually get me a few more Tokens to spend (and who wouldn't like that )

Adding this to my report!
    khris and mr.deadpool like this.

Rookie
    this is the best idea please try to bring this type of update asap!
    khris likes this.

It's a cool idea. Why do someone needs 2K of reds?!
    CD Rocket - Team showcase
    Stadium: Estadio Cabo CaƱaveral

League Champion: 4 [3, 4, 5, 6] --- League Runner's up: 0 --- League 3rd place: 1 [2]
    Cup Champion: 1 [6] --- Cup Runner's up: 0 --- Cup 3rd place: 2 [2, 5]
    Champions League Champion: 0 --- Champions League Runner's up: 2 [2, 3] --- Champions League 3rd place: 1 [5]
    Super League Champion: 0 --- Super League Runner's up: 0 --- Super League 3rd place: 0

Triplets: 0

Current Season: 7 --- Level 7