Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By khris

Thread: Losing a *

Losing a *

I have just been promoted from L4 to L5.
    I understand that players lose a * each time this happens.
    What I'm not happy with is that most of my players were around 6 & 3/4* or just over but after being promoted they have been dropped to just over 5*.

Can you make it so that players lose only 100% of a *?
    So if my player is 6 & 3/4*, they should drop to 5 & 3/4*.
    I know have to spend all that time again training my players again to get them back up to scratch
    Last edited by Shezza6786; 02-04-2018 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shezza6786 View Post
    I have just been promoted from L4 to L5.
    I understand that players lose a * each time this happens.
    What I'm not happy with is that most of my players were around 6 & 3/4* or just over but after being promoted they have been dropped to just over 5*.

Can you make it so that players lose only 100% of a *?
    So if my player is 6 & 3/4*, they should drop to 5 & 3/4*.
    I know have to spend all that time again training my players again to get them back up to scratch
    Players lose a 20% exactly, if a player is 6 and 3/4 will drop to 5 and 3/4 ..... there's no mystery in that. Players lose 5AvQ - average quality- cause in the next level is 5 AvQ points more difficult reach every star....

In the old version, 20AvQ at L1 was 5*, then in level 2, to reach the 5ths star you needed 25AvQ and so, is not that you lose quality exactly, simply once you promote every level is a 20% further away than the last level. So the lost, is exact, 1 star, 20% of AvQ, the 100% of 1 star as you say.