Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 2nd game support in asso games

2nd game support in asso games

I don't understand why if the members of an asso group give support in the first leg, then it's auto support in the 2nd leg too.
    It's confuse me if opponent manager is present actually
    and I don't think it's right if he isn't, to get the bp bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I don't understand why if the members of an asso group give support in the first leg, then it's auto support in the 2nd leg too.
    It's confuse me if opponent manager is present actually
    and I don't think it's right if he isn't, to get the bp bonus.
    As far as I understand is when you look your match that, you support automatically the matches that start later...?¿ so "for what I read , I understand" that Ive to join the matches that start before the one I play... only,,, and the 2nd leg is another round.... so, start again no¿?

No khris, support from first leg automatically carries over to the second leg... it's stupid.

and not fair.
    When we 're playing vs a Chinese group at 06.00 (my time), we 're sleeping and they are present.
    Then late in the evening , we 're present and they are sleeping but it's like they 're watching again.

Didn't even realized xD

I went to ask cause I don't have it clear tbh, allow me that I keep my version till is confirmed if I'm wrong or right.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm playing in three asso groups and I can confirm that.
    Not a bug, not occasionally, it's a "rule".
    I think it started when we didn't have to go in every asso friend's game to make support.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 02-15-2018 at 08:22 PM.
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    i didnt know that neither my asso mates.how many results could have gone better if we knew????

Quote Originally Posted by Doors FC View Post
    i didnt know that neither my asso mates.how many results could have gone better if we knew????
    2 years almost and "me" "myself" a "institution of top eleven", -in my words, let it be man-, never realized of that, and, never, never, never, been in so many groups of top eleven as I am, been active as I am, defending the community and helping often as I do, never heard of this until today LOL

...the message is really confusing, I bet that millions of managers don't know it and really that the info can be better provided and explained.

lol
    guys
    you 're not talking each other ?
    I keep playing T11 only for associations. No, I 'm not a top100 freak, just have a company of friends who started playing together and continue.
    It was before some months, when a mate got a draw in his match.
    His opponent got a red card (his only ST) and I asked him why he didn't move or sub his 2nd DC to an attacking position and take the advantage.
    He answered that he wasn't present in our second round.
    The same with another mate (but it looked that everybody was present).

Next weekend we played vs a group from Vietnam.
    At 06.00 in the morning, every one of them was present (none of us).
    At night, all the 12 managers were present (it was 03.00 -04.00 for them - lol).
    But none of them made a sub or changed his formation.

Then we realized that the 1st support is giving auto presentation in the 2nd round too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast