Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Academy Players

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    As stated before loaning players is a terrible idea. I can see the point those who would like loaning are making but the reality of this game is that its too open to exploitation and would just lead to more problems.
    I do like the idea that managers be able to control the training of players inside their own academy. That would lead to the manager getting the type of player from his academy that he needs/wants with the specific skill set ( at least started anyway) that he wants for players on his team. I find nearly all the players that currently come from my academy are not really what I want/need so the 0 token player gets signed and immediately sold and 9 times out of ten the other player is just released making the whole experience a waste of time.
    Yes if they can do that then perhap the recommendation as well.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    John Grant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    Yes if they can do that then perhap the recommendation as well.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk
    Yeah maybe thats an idea to because the recommended players are usually too old or just to replace the lowest player in your squad , in my case a reserve team player , so its not very enticing to spend all those tokens on a player usually not as good as you can get from the auctions at a fraction of the cost.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12