Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By Altiplano
  • 3 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By mcdoomer

Thread: Auction lost.

Famous

Auction lost.

Do we really need a notification for every auction we lose? They're only 4 minutes long so the chances are we're going to know if we have bought the player or not because we'll still be watching, and waiting for the next auction to start.
    100 lost auctions a season is a lot of useless notifications Nordeus is sending me.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    and we don't need those extra fireworks when we won an auction.
    It's annoying if we go for 3-4 players at the same time.
    khris, Neno and Ποσιδονας like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    and we don't need those extra fireworks when we won an auction.
    It's annoying if we go for 3-4 players at the same time.
    Agree... if you are just in the final countdown with some biddings there... with 1-5 seconds left... you should be fast closing the notification... so annoying.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Do we really need a notification for every auction we lose? They're only 4 minutes long so the chances are we're going to know if we have bought the player or not because we'll still be watching, and waiting for the next auction to start.
    100 lost auctions a season is a lot of useless notifications Nordeus is sending me.
    I do get why its there in the game, but really doesnt make any sense after your first season. It's a tutorial mechanic. After that if you dont know where to check if you won/lost an auction... better go back to playing checkers with your buddies at the elderly home!
    Altiplano likes this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    If you are online or you at least online on the transfer market page at the time when auction ends then yea is pretty pointless to spam with notifications but otherwise I still they they are a plus.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook