Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Punishing the manager who doesn't attend 50% of his games

Pro
    OFF TOPIC comment : I am in level 37 now and I came to a belief that what is called "troll" result or unsatisfactory result represent no more than 5% of all games results if you were a good trainer and have deep awareness of the game ... I run three teams in three different mid-levels and I don't remember losing a game that I should have won ...

Attachment 98418

I am going to abandon this team next season and u can see the amount of tokens I have and my result s... but i am doing so coz the new training system made things ridiculous and it's no more fun to guess which training works and which not and I don't find it positive to train dark skills ...

The best way is to punish lack of training, that has always been my main concern for abandoned teams. If a manager takes care of his team daily but does not have the time to watch all matches is something understandable and I don't think should be punished.
    I agree that absent managers should get a punishment in some form.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't remember losing a game that I should have won ...
    lol- I remember one you posted in the forum
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Pro
    when did I ? perhaps (not sure) I've done that many many many months ago when I first joined this forum ... but I really don't remember complaining maybe because
    I learned so much here....
    not showing off ... but I am playing around 100 games per season and I rarely lose my winning rate per season is around 9.25-9.5/10 ...
    what's bothering me is unfortunately 3/4 of my games against absent and inactive managers ...

Addicted
    agreed.especially rarely active to -no active at all- managers should be punished.
    why should we lose or draw matches against a ghost team.
    all ghost teams should lose all matches and maybe relegate.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    when did I ? perhaps (not sure) I've done that many many many months ago when I first joined this forum ... but I really don't remember complaining maybe because
    I learned so much here....
    not showing off ... but I am playing around 100 games per season and I rarely lose my winning rate per season is around 9.25-9.5/10 ...
    what's bothering me is unfortunately 3/4 of my games against absent and inactive managers ...
    yes, it's old, don't worry
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    ye, this is like when I said, -why the club don't sack you if you lose too much games?... seems legit. lol
    What about if you fail to promote at least once in any period of 3 consecutive seasons you’re sacked and take over a lower level team
    Ultimate Club
    Season 8 - Level 6 League, Level 6 Cup

Let's fight to make Top Eleven better!

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Those online managers are already rewarded with extra possession and an extra pack, plus ability to do changes regarding tactic, formation, players and so on.

Your ideas are quite drastic but also very unpractical on a large scale. This update will clearly make lots of managers mad and just as somebody pointed above, what if somebody don't have internet, or they have a different life event that requires their time, either a party or job, during their sleeping time, etc?
    Neno likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Your ideas are quite drastic but also very unpractical on a large scale. This update will clearly make lots of managers mad and just as somebody pointed above, what if somebody don't have internet, or they have a different life event that requires their time, either a party or job, during their sleeping time, etc?
    Okay let's put aside the idea of punishing managers who have a valid reason for not watching some of their game as you have said ...

The title of my topic was punishing managers who don't attend 50% of the games. thousands of managers fail to watch 50%-75% of their games and continue to promote or at least tank and become more powerful ... should this issue continue without intervention or should Nordeus take certain measures against them ?
    Doors FC likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    The punishment can take one or more faces

A- Deduction of points from league competition which leads to losing ranks and sometimes relegation
    B- Deduction of tokens and/ or money

Another drastic suggestion

C- Making the manager who doesn't attend a match lose 3-0 and if both managers didn't show up the match result ends by 0-0
    That's pretty tone deaf, mate. People have jobs, children, etc. The game can't punish you for not being your priority.
    Temidayo_ likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast