Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy

Thread: Integration of the IC inside the FAs

Integration of the IC inside the FAs

I think this is the perfect way to disconnect the regular season, of the extra competitions....

The 2nd team should be the one associated to play the Associations..

Then;

Every season all should start again, giving us a 3* team to be prepared for the Weekend competitions.

Preparation phase can stay from Monday-Friday till draws are made, then as now we should be able to stay inside a asso, with our national team, and use the team we prepared.
    Once the tournament finishes we should be able to prepare during the week the team, maybe there can be some slight changes such as, if we face 11 times a same team in the preparation phase then we win resources ( lets imagine that we have a full 7* ) ...

Once the season finishes all start again. All with 3*'s.

So, there are some interesting options but I think that right now is a plausible option to finally disconnect the main comps from the FAs and the relation of effects that the extra comps have under the main ones....

and I think that, personally would be so interesting, the idea of, chose a Country, and have 4 items to unlock, like 3 jerseys and 1 emblem, to be unlocked 1 by one every week... so week 1, 3rd jersey, week 2, 2nd jersey, week 3, 1st and 4th week unlock a emblem.

Then we could have the best feature ever made... with targets, effort and more fair play.
    Last edited by khris; 05-24-2018 at 02:46 PM.

Famous
    This would help eliminate the negative impact assos have on the main competitions. Should see much reduced excessive tanking for a start and mutant players given the dumbed down training system in ic. Depends on if any new exploits found but it is separated from main team which could be a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I think this is the perfect way to disconnect the regular season, of the extra competitions....

The 2nd team should be the one associated to play the Associations..

Then;

Every season all should start again, giving us a 3* team to be prepared for the Weekend competitions.

Preparation phase can stay from Monday-Friday till draws are made, then as now we should be able to stay inside a asso, with our national team, and use the team we prepared.
    Once the tournament finishes we should be able to prepare during the week the team, maybe there can be some slight changes such as, if we face 11 times a same team in the preparation phase then we win resources ( lets imagine that we have a full 7* ) ...

Once the season finishes all start again. All with 3*'s.

So, there are some interesting options but I think that right now is a plausible option to finally disconnect the main comps from the FAs and the relation of effects that the extra comps have under the main ones....
    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

So, I will extend my suggestion and think in some strategy games Ive played... that are played per "Editions" and every edition means start from "0" with maybe, some different rules.

So, the point of run the FAs implementing the IC would be separate it from the regular season, yep, but too a zero tolerance with the manipulations that have no sense and brutalize the game.
    Have no sense that a full 9* asso have less points than a asso with 9*+1*'s because "exist a hole to manipulate the draws and face 1*s with the 9*s"

Here why can be good;

-Close the market once draws are made, so prepare the team during the week and then enter the weekend tournament with what we have.
    -AvQ used from the best 11.
    -Maybe can be interesting change the format to, dont have teams influencing the main asso AvQ (unless the assos are faced using a AvQ of the Best 11's of the Best 3 teams)
    And do a tournament based in gather points vs similar AvQ teams despite that these can not be from the same assos group, something like:

-16 teams, similar avQ in the end, "all positions, 1st till 16th will gather points"

3 Days Preparation Phase + Market open, then 4 days for Tournament where only the training is available. (ye I went from 2 to 4 days lol ¿?)
    Day 1 -Round of 16
    Winners go to QFs losers will lay to decide who's between the 9th-16th spot

Day 2 - QFs
    + 9th-16th's 1vs1's (winners will fight for 9th-12th place losers for 13th-16th)
    QF losers will play from now on for 5th-8th place

Day 3 - Semifinals -winners fo to Finale, and losers will fight for 3rd place
    9th-12th teams faced between them, winners play Day 4th for 9th-10th spot, losers for the 11th 12th.
    13th-16th teams, the same as above, winners play for the 13th-14th spot the day 4. Losers last day will fight for the 15th-16th
    5th-8th mixed, 2 winners day 4 will fight for 5th-6th place between them, losers, for the 7th-8th place

Day 4 - Finale, 1st spot and 2nd decided
    +Semifinal losers fight for 3rd - 4th spot

+ all the mentioned finals above for each place.

edited:

well is not so absurd give just 3 days for gather players... in 1 day ppl is facing Spain xDDD
    Last edited by khris; 05-24-2018 at 09:15 PM.