Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: When are we going to end up the complains about free videos/rest???

Famous
    If you are having issues last few weeks with videos like me a friend shared this great tip. If you have a spare device download TE 6.2. Google it. Videos seem to work in that version. Shows the problem stems from recent updates!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by rogerniceguy View Post
    If you are having issues last few weeks with videos like me a friend shared this great tip. If you have a spare device download TE 6.2. Google it. Videos seem to work in that version. Shows the problem stems from recent updates!

Another friend of mine suggested the same tip roger , but why do we have to go back to an older version ?

Today i collected the rests for 3 of my 7 teams but it took me a couple of hours to do that...my question to the devs is why should we waste such a long time every couple of days to farm 25 greens which should not take more than 10 minute for each team ? it's becoming very frustrating ...

I will keep this topic at the head of this section with almost daily feedback until this problem is solved once for all times and for all users.

Pro
    today june 4 , my three main account free rest / videos is not working and its now are 9 pm so the day is almost finished ....

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    today june 4 , my three main account free rest / videos is not working and its now are 9 pm so the day is almost finished ....
    I've given up on videos for now. Value my time and real life more

Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Give it up and find a new game.
    No time for support or fixes.
    They are too busy with their sticker album...

https://www.topeleven.com/wearemanag...t_nordeus_imgs

WTF?

Pro
    today my main team is struggling to get the rests ... got only 10 ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12