Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: When are we going to end up the complains about free videos/rest???

Pro

When are we going to end up the complains about free videos/rest???

Come on devs.

It's becoming so much frustrating ... You created a wonderful new tour and you are unable to fix the issue of free videos rests ???

Without free rests , there 's no meaning of this game and no body would keep it on their phones.

So do fix this ****ing issue once and for all times.

Pro

Fix the free video / rest once and for all times !

Fix the free video once and for all times ! is that so difficult ?
    Last edited by USARABAT; 05-29-2018 at 01:55 PM.

Pro

I can watch free videos fix once and for all times !

I can't watch free videos ... it's taking a lot of time ....fix this issue once for all times and for all users !
    Last edited by USARABAT; 06-02-2018 at 02:29 PM.

Pro

Why i cant watch free vids so smoothly fix this once for all times

Why i cant watch free vids so smoothly without problems ?? ....
    Last edited by USARABAT; 05-29-2018 at 01:56 PM.

Pro

Stop wasting our time , we need free videos button to work

Fix this once for all times
    Barcabaha and Petje like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    Fix this once for all times
    It have been for a week now , i cant watch any video it keeps searching for free videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow its not like you to whine about things now is it ? Very boring and getting very old. Is there anything you dont whine like a little child about ?
    They are free videos , you get what you get and you are happy to get anything free in my opinion. Some days I get 25 greens others not so many maybe 18 -20 and then you fill up on the free ones in training. I do an extra training session on those days and replenish that way. Ok so I cant store as many for the next season , so what. Adjust , adapt and overcome is what I do and it is still ok to play that way , same as most of us adapt and overcome every update to the game. If your so unhappy with the game now then my question to you is simple , why do you still play something that clearly makes you unhappy? Time for you to move on and maybe step up a bit to something like Farmtown where you wont get so upset. After all its not doing your health any good being upset all the time about something trivial like a game.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Rookie

John, you are just SO MUCH BETTER than the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by John Grant View Post
    Wow its not like you to whine about things now is it ? Very boring and getting very old. Is there anything you dont whine like a little child about ?
    They are free videos , you get what you get and you are happy to get anything free in my opinion. Some days I get 25 greens others not so many maybe 18 -20 and then you fill up on the free ones in training. I do an extra training session on those days and replenish that way. Ok so I cant store as many for the next season , so what. Adjust , adapt and overcome is what I do and it is still ok to play that way , same as most of us adapt and overcome every update to the game. If your so unhappy with the game now then my question to you is simple , why do you still play something that clearly makes you unhappy? Time for you to move on and maybe step up a bit to something like Farmtown where you wont get so upset. After all its not doing your health any good being upset all the time about something trivial like a game.
    Wow, aren't you just so perfect. Keep your pettiness and snark to yourself.
    USARABAT likes this.

Pro
    free ads is closed today 29/5/2018... tried several times on 4 accounts .... cleared cashed ... restarted app ... reset google ads ... top eleven sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by CoachB View Post
    Wow, aren't you just so perfect. Keep your pettiness and snark to yourself.
    Na , wheres the fun in that , share it round I say. Perfect , no , not at all , far from it but I am better than someone who froths up at everything like this USARABAT. I just dont see the point to it , if a game makes you unhappy then find something else and this guy is clearly one unhappy chappy.
    Some of you look back and remember how it was while some of us look forward to see what it could become

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast