Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By khris

Thread: International Cup - Preparation Phase should decide the draw options

International Cup - Preparation Phase should decide the draw options

Is not acceptable and borders in the absurd the way in what the 1st draws were made.

Is not acceptable and of course not welcome for the managers the idea to have a lineal and fixed system based in the concept of use the main AvQ to regulate the level of the rivals, canceling the value of the preparation phase and the investments in real money made in this previous phase.

For a better and more fair scenario in the next editions of this tournament, which can be really so interesting to re-design to use the 2nd tea for the FAs for the 2019 period, I will ask to, group the 32 managers that will participate in the WC from the Prep' Phase and do a division of these teams using the best 11 AvQ to, have 8 heads of serie that should be each one in a different group, and finally, create 4 Pots of 8 teams to be spread out between all groups.

Effort, should have more value in this game, a value above the manipulation.

Cheers,

Khris

Yepyepyep. They should at least compensate us by giving out one player for the club team, national shirt or some tokens. I felt so ripped off with all the stuffs I did.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Is not acceptable and borders in the absurd the way in what the 1st draws were made.

Is not acceptable and of course not welcome for the managers the idea to have a lineal and fixed system based in the concept of use the main AvQ to regulate the level of the rivals, canceling the value of the preparation phase and the investments in real money made in this previous phase.

For a better and more fair scenario in the next editions of this tournament, which can be really so interesting to re-design to use the 2nd tea for the FAs for the 2019 period, I will ask to, group the 32 managers that will participate in the WC from the Prep' Phase and do a division of these teams using the best 11 AvQ to, have 8 heads of serie that should be each one in a different group, and finally, create 4 Pots of 8 teams to be spread out between all groups.

Effort, should have more value in this game, a value above the manipulation.

Cheers,

Khris
    Thanks Khris. Agree with your draw method. Also users only. Very few bots please. And stick all 6 asso members in same competition hehe

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by rogerniceguy; 06-01-2018 at 03:42 PM.