Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rogerniceguy

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Moral Booster At Half Time

Moral Booster At Half Time

I honestly, think managers should be able to give their players MORALE BOOSTERS at half-time; similar to how a manager motivates his players at half time to turn the game around. Of course we can't give players REST BOOSTERS but being able to give MORALE BOOSTERS would be awesome.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Interesting idea @abigby7 As you pointed out, it would simulate the way managers motivate their teams in real life and I think that could be a nice touch to the game.

I will be forwarding this to the devs!

Famous
    Not a fan of this idea. Coming at a time when morale is already being trashed I see it as another way for nordeus to damage morale during match to encourage more blue use in the hope we spend more money or watch videos (if we can actually get them of course!!)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    Terrible idea. This will just cost money.

It is not necessarily a bad idea if the Developers don't secretly change how long the MORALE BOOST last, as it currently stands it last until the next match is over.

However, I submitted this idea because say for example I logged in late and I didn't get to prepare my team with MORALE before the match
    I have a chance to motivate them just like I would have before the match DURING HALF TIME AND OVERTIME, I am not saying the Developers should all of sudden find a new way for NORDEUS to make money its just for me as a manager to lose an easy match because my team was not fully prepared. If anything it would benefit both NORDEUS and managers as NORDEUS get's users to use more items and MANAGERS get a second chance to get the result they want.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by abigby7 View Post
    It is not necessarily a bad idea if the Developers don't secretly change how long the MORALE BOOST last, as it currently stands it last until the next match is over.

However, I submitted this idea because say for example I logged in late and I didn't get to prepare my team with MORALE before the match
    I have a chance to motivate them just like I would have before the match DURING HALF TIME AND OVERTIME, I am not saying the Developers should all of sudden find a new way for NORDEUS to make money its just for me as a manager to lose an easy match because my team was not fully prepared. If anything it would benefit both NORDEUS and managers as NORDEUS get's users to use more items and MANAGERS get a second chance to get the result they want.
    In theory good idea. Sadly it would be badly implemented and milked by greedy nordeus

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.