Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

1. Player's form during live matches [ALL PLATFORMS]. While you stress that watching live matches adds more control of the game this can become a 'trap' since I don't actually see the form which a player shows during the game. Several times I made substitution of one of two MCs on the pitch. Then, only when the game is over I could see that I actually substituted a player who showed from like 7-8 while I left on the pitch another MC who showed form 5-6... It would be very useful to make claimed control over the game if I could see the players form during the match, e.g during match break after first 45 minutes, or even better if during the whole match near each member of the squad which is shown

2. Multiple games squad setup [ALL PLATFORMS]. Currently I can setup my squad only for nearest match [ALL PLATFORMS]. And if I have no possibility to change the squad after the match ends than next match will also be featuring the same squad. It would be useful to have possibility to setup squad for next 2-3 games.

3. Setup future resting between 2 games [ALL PLATFORMS]. If I have 2 games with 1 hour interval and I have no possibility to login between the matches not only I will play with the same squad but also I will play with tired squad. Would be great to have following option - I use 11 rests at once to order resting 20% of each player involved in the game

4. Statistics for each player [ALL PLATFORMS]. Currently there are stats for played matches, player of the match, goals, goal-leading passes and cards. This is OK for forwards but goals and passes are useless goalkeeper and defenders. Better keep for everybody 3 common items: played matches, player of the match, cards. But make other 2 items depending on players position: ST, AMC, AMR, AML - goals and goal-leading passes; MC, ML, MR - count of completed (successful) passes, accuracy rate - % of successful passes among all passing attempts; DMR, DML, DMC, DC, DL, DR - count of duels that he won, winning rate - % of won duel among all his defending duels. GK - count of saves, count of goals conceded. And it would be really great to have this statistic not only as a sum for all games in Leage, CL and Cup, but also to see this for each player for the latest played match (whatever was the competition). I understand you'll need to solve issue with players who has 2-3 positions of different type - in this case you gather stats e.g. for 4 position items, but you show 2 of them according to position of the player in last game. For example, in case MC+DMC you gather: a) count of completed (successful) passes, b) accuracy rate - % of successful passes among all passing attempts; c) count of duels that he won, d) winning rate - % of won duel among all his defending duels. And you show a+b if in last game players position was MC, in case he plays one game on position DMC you show after that c+d until he will be played on position MC again.

5. History of latest League matches of my Champions League opponents [ALL PLATFORMS]. I cannot see the history of league matches of my CL opponent on any play-off stage. While you stress that it is important for me to know as much about my opponent as possible, for my league opponents I can check their latest matches to see players form on different positions so I can adjust my formation. But for CL opponent I can only check their CL games history which is not very up-to-date, if he bought new players or if his old players shown bad from in latest League game - I cannot see this and adjust my formation.

Thank you for considering these suggestions.

Ihor FC team,
    level 6
    Last edited by Ihor Malkone; 09-15-2013 at 08:42 AM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

1. After losing a player on a bid you should be able to get back tokens not lose them. Tokens are already too hard to get.
    2. Injuries should be reduced to only a game or to depending on an inury. Half of my team was injured for over 4 games UHHGG!!
    3. Youth Academy should be better.
    4. Friendlys should be decided by both players not just play a friend and injure half their team or even mine.
    5. Playing a weaker team should have a more realistic match. If my team is rated 25 and his is 15 then that team cant beat me by like 3 goals at least and my team cant win by much either.
    Last edited by Almin Brkic; 09-15-2013 at 11:48 PM.

Rookie
    I would like to suggest that Nordeus take note of the comments in this forum and answer peoples questions instead of ignoring us and taking our money

I'd like to thank Nordeus for today's update on the iPhone that allows us to change the time of a home match.....this is appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    League Winner - Season 2,4,5,7
    League R/UP - Season 3,6
    Champions League Winner - Season 4,5
    Cup Winner - Season 4,6
    Treble Achieved - Season 4

Currently in Season 8

1. Friendlies shouldn't automatically accept. Having to delete people because they set up friendlies and exhaust your team right before crucial matches is a pain.

2. A football pyramid structure is needed. Currently the game is just so easy, half the league get promoted and the only real competition is in the cup. I've placed 1st-3rd every single season with zero effort. If there was a maximum league level, say 10? Then it'd be incredibly competitive. Some teams in my division 5 simply shouldn't have been in it, they couldn't have placed 7th in my previous division 4, but with the shear amount of division 4's on the system, they got an easy route in. I feel there should be less divisions as it goes up, forcing the top teams and managers to compete.

3. Loans. I'd say 3 max a season would be fine. It's a shame to have to sell off my kids all the time when I know people on my friends list down in Div 2-4 could desperately use them, but can't afford them. But I also feel the owner should get to select from the top 3 winning bids, to ensure the player is used.

4. In-Match form. It'd be nice to see who is stinking up on the pitch to help influence subs.

5. Lastly I think there should be a small token reward for the top 3 teams in each division. Particularly if the game is made my competitive like my previous suggestion. It'd ramp up competitiveness and probably lead to an increase in token purchases.

I tend to play the game on android and not on any other platform. I play for free and do not wish or feel the need to buy tokens etc.

So, these are my wishes that will enhance my enjoyment of the game tenfold.

Being able to add/search for friends who play the game but are not on Facebook would be excellent.
    Cross server super leagues/cups?
    I find it very difficult to buy anyone as bidding wars are crazy. Give an indication if anyone has Favourited the player as it may mean they are keeping an eye on that player. I could then decide whether to waste my tokens on bidding or not..
    Send your friends messages. like good game or well done etc.
    Ability to reject friendlies.
    Sponsor views? I installed a game and run it for a while, but never got my 6 tokens for doing so. Why is this option not easier?
    Token prizes for the top teams in each competition.

Friendlies All Platforms - Friendlies should be accepted or at least you must have some time to react maybe 30 minutes or so. You can also add an option for auto-denny friendlies.

Injuries All Platforms - This is a huge problem. The way this is implemented is everything but realistic. Last season I had 4-5 broken legs one of my players even get it twice in two consequentive matches. Most of the injuries in real life are 14 days max(2 days ingame) and it doesn't happen every two matches. I mean you should get a achievement "This is Spartaaa" if you don't get an injury in 3 matches.
    Even if you get 50 tokens per season you should invest them all in red kits if you don't want to play with your second team. Other approach might be reducing the price for injuries like 1 per day.

Tokens All Platforms - Currently without paying you can make maybe 50 tokens per season. You need token for everything they are not giving you advantage they're the currency of the game and that makes it one of the most heavily pay to win games I've ever seen. You should rethink your whole token strategy they should give you an edge or advantage or allow you to buy new players. You must either increase their income or lower its value to the game. Some of my friends are currently tanking the season or quiting. This game should be dynamic and fun to play and not such a pain in the *** most of the time in matches I don't care whether I win or lose but not to get an injury because that is a waste of tokens.

Morale All Platforms -Well it's not a big deal, but this thing almost never goes up, thank god that there are a lot of ways to obtain blue kits.

Buildings All platforms: Maybe lower the time for a stadium upgrade and what's the point of stadium board and lights. I currently have L0 so my evening games are very interesting , no one sees anything . U21 should be reworked and maybe add training the youngsters and a league for them. Staff would be nice.

Random Generator Results and Tactics insight All Platforms - The random generator is kind of an enigma. I beat 30* star team with 3:0 in both cup matches, but lose both matches 3:1 and 2:0 in friendly to a 15* team and I even don't stand a chance. I've played a cup semi final against a team with 4 goalkeepers in the starting team and they were doing quite well. There is no explanation how tactics work and what they do.

Birdeye match Just a suggestion, not 3D match but maybe a dot represented players might give more information and make the game more fun.

Don't get me wrong it is a good game you've done a great job, but you should make the game less pay to win and less token dependent, if you do this I believe the game will become great and you will have a lot of players even of some of them don't pay for tokens you can still earn from them by selling advertisements to your huge fan base.
    Last edited by pdosev; 09-23-2013 at 08:16 PM.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihor Malkone View Post
    1. Player's form during live matches [ALL PLATFORMS]. While you stress that watching live matches adds more control of the game this can become a 'trap' since I don't actually see the form which a player shows during the game. Several times I made substitution of one of two MCs on the pitch. Then, only when the game is over I could see that I actually substituted a player who showed from like 7-8 while I left on the pitch another MC who showed form 5-6... It would be very useful to make claimed control over the game if I could see the players form during the match, e.g during match break after first 45 minutes, or even better if during the whole match near each member of the squad which is shown

2. Multiple games squad setup [ALL PLATFORMS]. Currently I can setup my squad only for nearest match [ALL PLATFORMS]. And if I have no possibility to change the squad after the match ends than next match will also be featuring the same squad. It would be useful to have possibility to setup squad for next 2-3 games.

3. Setup future resting between 2 games [ALL PLATFORMS]. If I have 2 games with 1 hour interval and I have no possibility to login between the matches not only I will play with the same squad but also I will play with tired squad. Would be great to have following option - I use 11 rests at once to order resting 20% of each player involved in the game

4. Statistics for each player [ALL PLATFORMS]. Currently there are stats for played matches, player of the match, goals, goal-leading passes and cards. This is OK for forwards but goals and passes are useless goalkeeper and defenders. Better keep for everybody 3 common items: played matches, player of the match, cards. But make other 2 items depending on players position: ST, AMC, AMR, AML - goals and goal-leading passes; MC, ML, MR - count of completed (successful) passes, accuracy rate - % of successful passes among all passing attempts; DMR, DML, DMC, DC, DL, DR - count of duels that he won, winning rate - % of won duel among all his defending duels. GK - count of saves, count of goals conceded. And it would be really great to have this statistic not only as a sum for all games in Leage, CL and Cup, but also to see this for each player for the latest played match (whatever was the competition). I understand you'll need to solve issue with players who has 2-3 positions of different type - in this case you gather stats e.g. for 4 position items, but you show 2 of them according to position of the player in last game. For example, in case MC+DMC you gather: a) count of completed (successful) passes, b) accuracy rate - % of successful passes among all passing attempts; c) count of duels that he won, d) winning rate - % of won duel among all his defending duels. And you show a+b if in last game players position was MC, in case he plays one game on position DMC you show after that c+d until he will be played on position MC again.

5. History of latest League matches of my Champions League opponents [ALL PLATFORMS]. I cannot see the history of league matches of my CL opponent on any play-off stage. While you stress that it is important for me to know as much about my opponent as possible, for my league opponents I can check their latest matches to see players form on different positions so I can adjust my formation. But for CL opponent I can only check their CL games history which is not very up-to-date, if he bought new players or if his old players shown bad from in latest League game - I cannot see this and adjust my formation.

Thank you for considering these suggestions.

Ihor FC team,
    level 6

Now I wanna change my issue#5:
    5. HEALING INJURIES [ALL PLATFORMS] Why the hell you make it possible to heal injured player straight after he got injured? PLease better make it possible to heal injured player only on 3rd day after injury. Reason? In my league there are opponents who use only 11 players all the time, some don't have even 2nd goalkeeper. While I tend to behave like in real life - try to rotate the players to substitute injured, face poor match form from time to time because of players being rotated and etc, there opponents who just use the same 11 each match with healing injured players straight after injury and these player show high match form each match because they play each match on the same position with the same partners in the same formation (such is the logic of the game I suppose).
    For me - I hate using healing packs because it is something ridiculous and fake and has nothing in common with real life where teams can do nothing to prevent loosing their players due to injuries. While in real life you never can use the same squad every single match in this game with healing packs you can do this all the time. Is this what you mean by "Manage your club where skill does matter" ? Which skills - of using healing-packs ?
    Thanks

Good time people
    Take the opportunity to see the matches of friends who play on a different server, developers have long danuyu promise to solve the problem, but nothing has changed. This game is set up for a game with friends, everywhere on the site topeleven.com always write play with your friends, but due to different servers can not use this function at 100%.Combine the server or something.
    And so basically the game is super
    Sorry for my bad English

1.Throughout his career field goals made ​​by one image is nice, but do not assist in his career. I think it looks assists. I know little inglizce. soryy

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast