Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

1.Friendlies (ALL platform) - the game would be undoubtedly improved by allowing players to negotiate matches.
    2.Negotiations(ALL platform) - What is the point of only being able to see managers and player at your own level? Suggestion at lavel 4 and above the tranfer market is replaced by the negotiations market, where all players are ranked to be brought and sold to the leagues below. That way higher league managers can off load 2 & 3 star players to lower league managers who get a 3,4 or 5 star player.
    3.View friends (all platform) - As always can we please be allowed to support friends on other servers?
    4.Match Details (FB & TE web pages) - Is possible to have Football Manager like graphics and maybe form guides on the flash sites?
    5.Friendlies (ALL platform) - To reiterate, Please sort out unwanted friendlies, otherwise why add friends with managers you do not know?

Horario entre partidos tengo partido de liga a las 22:39 y a las 23:50 uno de champion pufffff que es esto no puedo recuperar los jugadores me gasto los botiquines ya me a pasado mas veces por favor arreglar esto no dejeis tan poco tiempo entre partidos gracias

1 - I for one have been waiting for the FC Bayern Munich logo and shirts since the day I started that game. I mean come on, they won the tripple and they're the best team in europe. We need the hot stuff
    2 - One should be able to see games of friends and support them, whether they are on the same server or not.

Those two things would be plenty for me. Another idea would be:

3 - Wouldn't it be nice to have live options like "shoot" or "pass" in situations when you are watching a game and a player is through to goal. So you can have a little more influence on the game.

Otherwise, great job so far !!!

1 - FRIENDLIES [ALL PLATFORMS] - You should have the option to accept or reject a friendly before it is automatically played. Seriously, nothing is more annoying then me planning to get my players at a 90-100% condition for a vital game in a few hours time only to log back on before the match to see them all at 60-70% and my top striker injured and out for 6 days because of a friendly match that I would have wanted to avoid.

2 - PLAYER PERFORMANCE RATINGS [ALL PLATFORMS] - As managers we should have some sort of indication of how our players are performing during a match so that our subs can be used wisely rather than subbing a player performing excellently. We can ratings out of 10 afterwards, so it only seems logical to be able to see it in game too. WITHOUT, this function you might aswell tie a blindfold around the managers head.

Banned
    1- Supporters in matched - People that 'acquire' friends in the game to get them to cheer on when they are playing. I came up against someone at the top of the league, undefeated, that had a very mediocre team and was wondering why she was there. I got my answer as soon as we started playing- she had about 7 'supporters' cheering her on!! Call me cynical, but she was a very attractive girl with what I can assume is a bunch of phoneys following her which allow her to get a great advantage in terms of possession in her match. My solution would be that you can only friend someone who is a friend on Facebook. This would cut down on all the 'glory hunting' (and pervert trolling if I'm honest). It doesn't help that I can't support genuine friends on different servers and vice versa. This might come off as sour grapes but I actually won 5-1 (don't know if my maximum 30k win bonus had an effect) but it is something that is inherently unfair.

2 - Rejection of friendlies - Easy one this. You should be able to reject friendly requests. The more cynical of players could put a reserve squad out half an hour before a game with a big rival (see above as I actually thought about it), tire out their first team players and have my own first temaers fresh to take on their depleted squad.

I'm playing on facebook but I think it's for all platforms.

1. Options:
    a)training - more options're needed, there're no possibilities for auto training now.
    b) auto subs - now substitution's making only after injured, more options needed here.
    c) friendlies - my suggestion's separate official and friendly games, friendlies haven't make any influence, maybe for training but would be training matches then.

2. Friends support
    Manager should get some award for supporting, 1 booster for supporting 1 (or 2,3,...) game for example.

3. Exchange
    should be more flexible exchange system. You should have possibility change boosters to tokens, skill points and so on.
    Support % may be as a gift.

Playing on android
    1- bigger squad size. 22 is a joke with all the matches sometimes 3per day and injuries, whats the point if you have a youth system if you cant sign and develop them
    2- Age. Age should start at 16
    3- Contracts. Longer contracts please
    4- More Skill. Eg Heading Striker, Strong defender, Goal poacher,
    5- Messages.. should be able to send friends little msgs

[ONLY IPAD]

1. I cannot interact with other people. At all. Suggestion: chat in game, chat in league, post wall in league, personal post wall for friends.
    2. I dont understand why somtimes (rare) I accept friendly games automaticly.
    3. Auto sub should be more used than only injuries
    4. I want to have more of my friends on my server (have had 1 and got 20 friends...) maybe possibility to see where my friends are when I get my team an choose that sefver
    5. The transfer market should be more irl like. Money should matter more than token.

Communication between friends: should be possibility send tokens, money and boosters which you have to your friend as a gift or smth.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    From awhile ago:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I think my number one issue is the bots, I know ya'll want people to feel they can come back to the game, but why leave them go on so long? More than a season? and then let them win against legitimate teams that field a proper formation of players? Losing against a team that shows three on the field is enuff to make people leave. A switch that a user can choose to make their team inactive would be awesome, especially for vacation as well.

The friendlies should be agreed by both teams, inane the way it is now.

Scout players suck.

Tokens for your own youth players, is too many.

It would be awesome if auctions had a buy now button like ebay or whatever...
    Not much changed at all, still hate the bots!!!!
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast