Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

1. Need Half time player ratings
    2. Auto subs - 2nd time my MR got injured and it substituted a MC on instead of a winger (when do wingers get substituted on then?). Plus it takes too long for a sub to come on (when making them myself, live).
    3. Injures - way too many at one time, the ground upgrades have made no difference
    4. Transfers - when people bid when 1 sec left so you can't re-bid. There should be an auto 10sec add on after a player bids so others can.
    5. Real players - Get rid of teams with less than 11 players so only real players are on the servers.
    6. Holidays - be able to skip a season if i'm away on holiday
    7. Leagues - Only top 4 get promoted and bottom 4 get relegated (help shift out dead teams)
    8. Player history - If he was a Top scorer/passer, (plus winners should get a prize)

Rookie
    cant buy token with android

Rookie
    cant arrange player subs in android , it will not responding

I think that you should allow the coaches of teams to have a "press conference" before and after every game played. This would add more life into the game. Also the possibility to get media talking about your club. In a real world it's important that you have media either backing you up or shooting you down. This would add a new dimension to the game and make it more real. Of course you have to give the managers who provide the "juiciest" press releases some credits or a reward of some sort.
    Regs, Peter"Fubbick FC" Bohman

Hey how about match chat?Only if both aceept of course.Would llike to chat with managers during matchs.But it has to be accepted by both managers or people with bad game attitude would write whines and so on.Perhaps not even possible but would be nice.Would like to buy for tokens a scout that looks when you search for players you need.That could be costly but so worth it. Really hope this isnt possible now on website. ;-) hehe Im a hooked mobile player and will play for some time.Thx for great game.Actually havent been so hooked since First world of warcraft ;-)

Rookie
    1. Injuries - Broken leg and foot is too many days, could be unacceptable.
    2. Transfers market - In 9.00AM till 11.30AM (GMT +8), all transfers market deadline is too long to finish (maybe 3 hours till 7 hours deadline), these deadline will unacceptable.
    3. Learning special abilities - Skill points needed to master special abilities is too much.
    4. Player stats - Awarding player qualities is not updated yet. Can you please update the most Goals and Man of the Matches will get qualities?
    5. Player wages and Bidding - Bidding players cost 1 token, sacking players cost money and signing the unsigned players cost tokens is unacceptable. Can you please update these cost to 0?

Sent from my RM-998_apac_malaysia_935 using Tapatalk
    Legend FC Team showcase

CL: Challenge to Top 16 failed?

Season 7 Level 7

Season 1: 7th place (League)
    Season 2: CHAMPION (League), CHAMPION (Cup)
    Season 3: 4th place (League)
    Season 4: RUNNER-UP (League), 2nd runner-up (Cup)
    Season 5: RUNNER-UP (League, being 2nd place since season day 4 to 28)
    Season 6: 3rd place (League)

1. Support/ see facebook friends even if we are on diffrent server
    2. U21 players. They are not very good, but very expensive
    3. Double corner kicks that are almost always goal
    4. The new market system, impossible to sell players

My big problems

Hi All. I'm very new here. I play top eleven for few weeks. My brother too. I have experiencing very frustrating problems:
    1- my team strength is 22.3 the strongest team in my group but keep losing to most of the team whatever I take care of my team.
    2- I don't receive my usual tokens and always have to fill the missing token form and email which made me very tired of it.
    3- I found out some other TE players try to make a friendship with me and few minute before the match they sort out a friendly match without my confirmation then my team get tired and I lose also get many injured players.
    These are my main problems.
    (Of course using token for bidding is so frustrating too)
    Thanks
    Last edited by Hamid; 02-28-2014 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Typo

How about REMOVING THIS POINTLESS SECTION of the forum!! - Nordeus never listen and do what the want anyway! so what is the point in a suggestion section? This is not a rant but a serious statement!

1. teams should be rewarded with tokens for winning the league
    2. players should be rewarded with tokens and skill points for top scorers,most assist and also top rated

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast