Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

Apprentice
    1. teams should be rewarded with tokens for winning the league
    This not clever, because token buyer would be reward with more token. Same for 2.

1- Top eleven app for windows phone
    2- creation of national teams and organize world cup, european championship etc, completely managed by automatic system. Each team receive token or money for each player called in it national team
    3- Possibility to sell player more easily
    4- Possibility to see, during a match, what players are playing bad for making substitution with criterion
    5- No 2 matches in a short time

thank you
    Last edited by Andrea Boschetti; 03-11-2014 at 10:14 AM.

unfair advantages to pc users

Main problems... android app very poor...missing out on things PC users get, why is app limited on pack videos, whilst token offers in abundance( when u actually get reward) whilst PC version there's loads available which is no good to android users as android no longer supports flash content therefore can't watch vids or manage team or negotiate for players, why can't u add this to he app?
    I'm at a disadvantage to PC players cos of this
    Also connection issues...lose connection during matches , am frightened to be on market in case lose connection and waste tokens I've started bidding with..... please sort this out and level the playing field!

Agreed....they're not interested....just money grabbers
    Come on nord. Proof us wrong

unfair advantages to pc users

Main problems... android app very poor...missing out on things PC users get, why is app limited on pack videos, whilst token offers in abundance( when u actually get reward) whilst PC version there's loads available which is no good to android users as android no longer supports flash content therefore can't watch vids or manage team or negotiate for players, why can't u add this to he app?
    I'm at a disadvantage to PC players cos of this
    Also connection issues...lose connection during matches , am frightened to be on market in case lose connection and waste tokens I've started bidding with..... please sort this out and level the playing field!
    UTCIAD!

Funny as....just had notifications come thru....my building is complete....and another saying need to sign shirt sponsers! ....no ..I don't !

1. The biggest issue is that when you reach the highest levels on your server, you are effectively not able to improve your squad, because there's no one to buy your 5 star player, so that you replace them with scouts or better 5 star players than the ones you have. For example I'm level 16 now and there are only 30-40 teams on my level and when a 5 star player in my squad is bad and i want to sell him, nobody is there to buy. Auctions are useless at this level effectively and this is really demotivating. I am forced to sack players which costs a lot of money. So thus the transfer market is flooded with 5 star players, but nobody buys them because all of the only 30-40 teams on my level already have teams full of 5 or 6 star players. This is really stupid and boring. I hope it changes, but I am not optimistic about it. So, guys, don't put much effort and/or money in this game, cause at the highest levels it's really boring and not worth reaching them in my opinion. Thank God I've not paid a cent for playing the game, cause otherwise it would have been a real waste of money.
    Last edited by sincity; 03-13-2014 at 12:51 PM.
    kandilak likes this.

For me #1 issue is that a manager has no possibility to know how every single player performs during a live match, in order to make the right substitutions or to correct formation.

SERVER CHANGE NOTHING ELSE JUST SERVER CHANGE PLEASE FIX IT!!!

Sendt fra min GT-I8190 med Tapatalk

Firstly, love the game. Thinks its designed fantastically!
    The few little issue I have that I think would make a big difference is :
    1/ Make the "Top rated" section of the league stats a cumulative score, rather than an average. This would stop players playing 1 game and winning the MVP. Or at least make it only valid to players who have played 50% of the games.
    2/ If a player wins the MVP, golden boot or top assists you should get a prize at the end of the season like a bonus 5 skill points.
    3/ Should have these stats for cup and champions leagues aswell (not just league)
    4/ would be cool to see images for each players, even just a head shot. you could even charge tokens for people to amend the look of their player
    5/ would be good to see some variety in the scout list rather than all just the same level across attack/defense and physical skill points.

thanks for listening! (reading!)

Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast