Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

Good!!

1) Make a Balance for better play:

Why when i go to next leven i have to buy new players?
    I want to play with my basic team.
    I think is better from 1-5 level to have players 10-30 quality.
    From 6-10 level players with 30-60 quality.
    From 11-20- bla bla level 60+++.

This is a opinion for your game!
    I think is very better to play like that.
    Now every month a guy need new players!!!

Every month i need over 10 Token for only 1 PLAYER!
    Please make a good balance for that.

ONLY THIS ONE!

You are totally right.

I'm in level 4 and caught in the cup only 45Q teams and playing in 6 or 7 level, in the Champ almost the same (High Quality) and finally, in my league i have 9 teams between 32 and 42Q.

But i was seeing others level 4 leagues and the quality was around 22/29, and in cup the higher team had less than 40Q.

Conclusions: Top eleven puts you in one Best league or not, depending what is your quality rate.

Ok, may be is fair in the league, but in cup and in champ? Itsnt fair because you never win a cup playing with teams with more 4 levels or more 10Q.

Top Eleven Target: Try and force you to buy tokens. Only way you can win the league or stay in the 7 first positions.

I have only one suggestion for you .... introduce RELEGATION for the bottom 3 clubs and limit promotion to the top 4 clubs, would make the seasons far more interesting if you are fighting for a top 4 spot or battling to avoid relegation back to the previous level

I have only one suggestion but...is the best suggestion

HALL OF FAME FOR YOUR PLAYERS

Who has not ever fond of a player?

Time to have a windows phone app.......

not working on windows phone! That's the issue

Rookie
    1) Advertisements. We need more advertisements, I haven't been able to earn even one rest pack in 3 days and I go on the app at least ones every hour!
    2) building more then one location in the stadium. Everything takes at least 3 days, lower the timing or make it so we can build two or three items at ones.
    3) more ways to earn tokens for level 1 players. It's really hard for level one players to get a good team without many tokens.... Level 1 is the first time a manager tries to establish a good team and I think by more tokens, it will help encourage the players to play more
    4) more commentaries when watching live games. The same things are repeated too much. There should be more different varieties of commentary.
    5) add more features of the computer versions to the mobile version because most of my friends and I only play on mobile and the mobile version makes having a better team harder because of it's lesser features.

When playing cup games the pairings should be fair. Im tired of playing teams that are 2 levels ahead of me and are loaded with red stars. I don't know if this as only happened to me but I think this is unfair.

Suggestions to TE/ Nordeus

1. As for now, players just have name, nat, age, ... are only available, so it would be really great to have avatars for players or card style avatar for players

2. When can I watch my team playing in animated 3D game, such as like in PES Manager? The game play now is just a bar running side to side with some sentence of commentary below the bar of possession. Imagine how great that would be to listen voice commentary "Gooooooal" and see 3D animated players playing the games.

3. It costs 50 tokens + cash for a scout so that's a lot of tokens so should be fair to scout buyers. Scout players should be age 22 to 25 with highest quality for that level and please list more of above mention quality scouts at the start of season not in middle of season or Day 21 please. There are a lot of aging and lower quality scouts in the list. Who gonna buy scout with age 26 with just above 2 skill level from transfer market at Day 21 of season? That doesn't make sense...

4. Please let managers have a chat so provide a chat room

5. At the start of season when cup play and there are a lot of game notifications when you are watching/ managing your team/game that is annoying to see so many other cup players' notification so please make an option to turn on/off for those game notifications.

Hope Nordeus is going to make improvements for Top Eleven game that I have requested above. All in all, it is to have better gaming quality/ experience for players as well as for you, Nordeus. That will be Win-Win situation for both.

1) I am 16 level. It's impossible to sell 5 stars players. i am trying to sell my 5 star 4 times per day since 7 days, noone bet. This is definitively not normal, this is not realistic. As a consequence, i dont buy more players as i dont have any cash to buy them.

2) You should introduce relegation. At high level, there is a problem. You compete with managers with higher level. Introducing relegation will solve this issue.

3) Nobody buy U21 player. It's player with only 4 stars, this is not interesting. Those players are not good enough.

4) Penalty kicker is a useless skill. My penalty kicker 5 stars always miss against a standard goalkeeper, this is not normal.

5) Substitution are way too long. Sometimes we wait 10 minutes since the moment we made the change and the effectiveness of the change.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast