Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues

hi
    i'm a level 14 player and here my issue about T11

1. Player's Number --- please no token needed to change the player's number (jersey) unless to change the name & nationality
    2. Youth Player --- 16 & 24 tokens to sign U21 player from our own academy is too much, and that's a lot of tokens for a low 4 star player
    3. Match Schedule --- our team (players) need time for recovery. and because 1 day T11 is a week, so the next match should at least 6 or 5 hours after the team played their last competitive match (except friendly). realistically there's no way a team plays 2 competitive matches in 2 days
    4. Player's Value --- after some seasons i played T11, i really think the player's value became unreasonable.
    5. Team Management --- just an idea, that we can select our player & manage our team differently for next 2 or 3 matches earlier. for example : my team has an upcoming league fixture in 1 hour, and a champions league fixture 7 hours later. because i might miss to watch (attend) this 2 matches, i could manage my team for this 2 matches differently that suitable against the 2 opponents

that's all folks...

1.Why we can't make it so friends can't schedule a friendly. (PC and Android) - like when your players are tired, because they just could tire your players and beat you with a second team or for someone else.
    2.Why don't you make it on bidding that the hightest bid of money /w 1 token wins (PC and Android)

I just want new competition...
    Europa League for example... 4-7 place teams deserve that...

1. Would like to be able to see how well each player is playing during a match so as to know where to make the correct substitutions.

Suggestions :

1. Player's Rating in the halftime : it would be better if we could know our players rating in the halftime report so we could know which player is under performance or should be substituted.

2. Promotion Team : Only top five teams in the league could promoted to next level rather than seven teams. And the top three teams plus Cup champion are qualified for the champions league kickoff.
    mani8005 likes this.

With 22 pages, and my first season I'm not going to be able to go through the whole list, but maybe there should a consolidated of all the things people have posted and which ones you have either now done or are in your top 10 that you are working on.

Here's my list after one season
    1) Need to be able to see and support all friends.
    I can send gifts to some, but cannot watch their matches.

2) Need to be able to TALK with all friends (and maybe other teams).
    In my cup we had a team with a strength of 35.8, and that is against level 2 teams where the next highest strength was 27 (and most were 15-20). Made friends with a few players so we could support their opponents. I had a semi-final play-off against one of these new friends and a bit of banter / chat would have made that semi-final experience so much more enjoyable.

3) See previous season's fixtures.
    I've had a good run, and especially with the recent final win (my strength 27.2 vs 36 is a nice highlight to look back at)

4) View an opposing team's fixtures
    Improve tactical analysis available of how a team is likely to play.

5) Explain smaller features
    Things like the arrows, the yellow triangle, how the skills actually work (e.g does aggression increase the number of cards a player gets), training, the bidding process (inc phases), etc ... should have a SPECIFIC place on the forum as an official manual.

1. Better Visual on Matches - (PC) i would love to see a more visual more eye catching scene on how by detail the match and movement of players go

2. Detail info On Structures - (PC) would like to see some text helping info for what buildings actually do , what their meaning is..

3. Reward on Achievements - (PC) would be fun in my opinion if completing an achievement would give you like 1 token or some of the helping packs or anything that makes you feel it was worth trying

4. improved menu on live matches - (PC) it would be nice to have like quick formation changes cause with time running and not stopping its difficult to quickly arrange system formations sometimes

5. More Variety in making things unique - (all) it would be great if you have more stuff to put into flags or team appearance and also i think it would be great if a team name shouldnt exist more than once.. like too many playes have famous football teams names.. so many same names

Can the money rewards be somehow better.
    I am currently on level 32. and the cost of player salaries is 350 milion. From 1 league game i get 1.5 milion,and on the home game which is every 2 days i get at most 15 milions.I am also almost always 1st in the league,but somehow i am losing 150 milion per season,maybe more.
    So how can we play on higher levels with that kind of money???

My number one problem is the lack of players i understand a 22 man squad but i currently have 6 injured players and with only having 2 reserve player i am left with my starting eleven and 2 subs and with having games every day and friendly matches most days aswell my players cannot cope with the work load , yes buying players would give me 2 more options but with the lack of money and tokens and the amount of competition for transfers its some times impossible to recruit new talent into my ranks. All in all yes it makes it more of a realistic gaming experience things arnt going to go my way all the time and i like that but i do really want more options to gain more tokens or money mabey like how real racing is with its tokens giving you anything from 3 to 25 free videos to watch a day to gain tokens or even mabey allowing a reserve squad with additional reserve leagues giving the option to move players to and from the first team to the reserves if and when under performing or just want to try and break in some of the youth.
    Also i dont like the fact when building you can only build one at a time i think that if you have the money to buy or upgrade a part of your facilities then why carnt we do it, im not asking for lower times but just the ability to do more than one at a time. Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues-image.jpg

RBF
    This just happened today on the last day of the season. That guy purposely used an illegal formation to fix the match against to other dude, that desperately needed a victory to win the season at 1 point difference from me. The quality of both teams were almost the same, maybe 2-3 points difference, so no sure victory for one of them would have been possible. It was definitely a fixed game! Should this attitude be sanctioned by the devs? Because it happened before and definitely will happen again. Please, some action must be taken against cheaters of any kind.

Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues-1.jpg
    Please Tell Us Your Top 5 Issues-2.jpg

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast